FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

frihost point deducted

limcopy
a bit curios about the frihost point system ? actually the purpose of create such system is to let user can actively to join this forum , but it seem like a bit restrict the concept "free" to speak out the idea due to the point system. if someone miss a week or more , due to he/she going on vacation , then his/her accumulate marks was deducte so much.... so shell we can know how the marks deduce by any category or formula ? Cool
tidruG
1 point is deducted per day... only 1
If you have gone on a vacation for even 3 weeks, you will lose only 21 points.

Judging from your points, it seems you have not been posting for at least 2 months, which is not comparable to 2 weeks in any way Wink
babumuchhala
Well tidruG u forgot to mention that the maximum points can be accumalated is 45. And that makes 46 days before u see your points been sent into the red.

Currently frihost is running a bit linient and u can accumalate upto -20 (officially) before being removed and as in ur case as u can see thats a pretty cool -51 so thats another 51 days. So 46+51 = 97 days. thats a vacation of more than 3 months. And who would want to support an account that hasnt paid a penny for 3 months
omeration
Exactly, then you come back and post like its there fault, and we should feel sympathy. If your site is up and running, you can constantly feel grateful towards the free hosting, and come back and post like 10 times, that's like 15 points almost. Not that hard to do.
James007
This is a topic without any goal...
The fact you even dare to complain...
If you do not want to post, you should search for a paid hosting.

James

-close-