FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Does this really work

chakycool
OK Hi to all of ya....
I just wondering this web space thing does it really work coz I hav sign up for dozen of these and the didn't me any good. Confused
benwhite
Yes, it does. In fact, it works exactly as well as the front page says it does. As long as you're an active forum member, you can get a webhosting account, which consists of your subdomain (which can have subdomains), 250mb, and plenty of fun bandwidth. This is a really top-notch webhosting community.
chakycool
Ok now what do you mean by active forum member. Question
How often do I hav to logging to the forum and post stuff to be active.
benwhite
It's all the FAQ. In short, you need 5 quality posts to be elgible to request an account. Being active is basically maintaining positive points. You get points for each post you make based on length of your posts, at a max of 2.5 points. You lose 1 point every day with a max point total of 45. So, for example, if you post up to the max, you can not post for 50 days before you get the -5 notification email. It's quite managable.

Read this http://www.frihost.com/faq.php for all your newbie needs.
Davidgr1200
It's been working for me since the end of October.
byt
yep works for me too, post on here around 3 times each week depending on what I have to say, keeps the points up no probs Wink
hahame
u just come here and read the posts and repost them,ur account will activie,of course ,if u post some post ,u can eanr more points, which can let ur account activie longer
Nutorious
benwhite wrote:
It's all the FAQ. In short, you need <B>5 quality</B> posts to be elgible to request an account. Being active is basically maintaining positive points. You get points for each post you make based on length of your posts, at a max of 2.5 points. You lose 1 point every day with a max point total of 45. So, for example, if you post up to the max, you can not post for 50 days before you get the -5 notification email. It's quite managable.

Read this http://www.frihost.com/faq.php for all your newbie needs.

When he says you need 5 quality posts... it does mean quality not just a couple of sentances, i got rejected, for not making enough quality posts and too much just simple ones (spam)! lol.. But look at me i got rejected and am still here so it must be worth the wait, lol Very Happy. And also the frih$ you will be able to spend in a shop on frihost.com which will be cool, i dont know when thats ment to happen tho, i think it is in one of the faqs
jawker
I agree with everything they have posted above but still people have diffrent expectations. My advise is that stick for awhile in the forums and try it yourself. Only you could really say if it really works for you. It works for most of us and I hope it would also work for you. The only sacrifice you need to do is post as much as you can in the forums. God bless!!
kam311
Actually, yeah, it's been pretty reliable. I heard back soon and things seemed to work fine. Tried a bunch of free hosting site and had to deal with banners. This one is the best so far...
tidruG
Since I'm a moderator, you're probably not going to take my word as seriously as the word of these other members. But this site has provided me problem-free hosting since I joined sometime in June. We had some problems with the server for a few days, but we've now got a second server and have sorted out things with the first server as well.
"All systems go!"

As for the required activity or the 5 minimum good posts, you can read up about it in the FAQ.

I am going to lock this thread now... I feel it has served its purpose. For further questions, please post in the "Free hosting support" forum.

-locked-