FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

domain hosting

Generic Superhero
i already hav my domain name. so, will I still get a subdomain when I apply for hosting? actually i won't need the fihost subdomain--is that possible? please clarify

and after the initial 10 points how much points will hav to earned in order to keep my hosting active?
n0obie4life
You will still get a .frih.net subdomain. You can add the domain on later yourself through Directadmin.

You just need to keep your points above 0 once you get hosted.
You don't have to always be above 0, you can also get under 0.
you will get a warning when you are at -5 and at -10.
when you are under the -10, you have a big chance of getting
removed from the server.

-----------------------
Loathing Wink
LostOverThere
All you have to do is tell Bondings, 'Change my domain from whatever.frih.net to whatever.com and then change the Name servers (usually done through your domain hoster) to the ones you got from Frihost.
n0obie4life
LostOverThere wrote:
All you have to do is tell Bondings, 'Change my domain from whatever.frih.net to whatever.com and then change the Name servers (usually done through your domain hoster) to the ones you got from Frihost.

You are advertising something that we do NOT want people to do. We have little time on our hands and that can be done by themselves easily.
gnomme
n0obie4life wrote:
LostOverThere wrote:

You are advertising something that we do NOT want people to do. We have little time on our hands and that can be done by themselves easily.
Dear friend, I think that we don΄t have permissions to do that! I try to do but I cant! Can you hel me? Please
devinrocksmyworld
How can I lose points?
Blaster
When you get hosting every day a point is taking from you for your hosting.
n0obie4life
devinrocksmyworld wrote:
How can I lose points?

Go to any forum you have posted in where you can delete the posts. Then press the "X" beside your post.
bayisa
thanks god I know ...
wumingsden
bayisa wrote:
thanks god I know ...

Just wondering how comes you keep repeating the same words again and again in your posts? So far I have come across two that say the exact same thing.
Its not the smartest thing to do if you are looking at FriHost for your hosting as your posts have to be accepted as "useful" in some way to get hosted, which doesn't seem the case so far.

Update:

I have just taken a look at all your posts (5 in all) and they all say exactly the same thing, which is

Quote:

thanks god I know ...

This has even been used when somebody requests help which is of course not helpful at all.
Blaster
wumingsden wrote:
bayisa wrote:
thanks god I know ...

Just wondering how comes you keep repeating the same words again and again in your posts? So far I have come across two that say the exact same thing.
Its not the smartest thing to do if you are looking at FriHost for your hosting as your posts have to be accepted as "useful" in some way to get hosted, which doesn't seem the case so far, t.

I sent a spaming report to bondings about this. Hopefully bondings will be able to stop this.