FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

7800 Gt

jozsi1983
Can the Evga 7800 GT card do video in? It has an accessory that attaches to the card the has video out and in. But there is no settings on my computer. If anyone knows can you message me : )
jozsi1983
Anyone ? lol Smile
bogden
sorry;
i think you typed your question in to the subject line of the post, which the forum doesn't display to other readers for some reason :S

reply to the topic with the question in the normal body of the post and someone will probably pick it up
Naif
I dont know what exactly you mean to say by video in? Do you want the video from a device like a telivision set or something like that be redirected into your PC? If thats what you want, I dont think a video card can do that for you. Though I am not completely sure about this.
marquis51
he wants something like the all in wonder card that allows video in to record or watch tv. In any case I dont know which nvidia cards are doing that, but for ATI all the all in wonder cards are doing what you want.
hodgenpodg
i think u can i have the evga 7800 gt u might wanna check out there website and forums there generally very helpful
magnusmoty
hodgenpodg wrote:
i think u can i have the evga 7800 gt u might wanna check out there website and forums there generally very helpful

go to nvidia.com and check!