FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

old post

blackheart
.m.
Marston
Just thought I'd let you know that your page totally crashed the FireFox window I viewed it on...
blackheart
Marston wrote:
Just thought I'd let you know that your page totally crashed the FireFox window I viewed it on...

Yeah, the frames and make poverty history banner aren't gonna make it entirely user-friendly to every browser at the moment, but it doesn't really matter.

S'just a place holder while I take my sweet time putting together something a little more refined.

And even ignoring that, the site isn't exactly ever going to be hugely about that webpage. In the end it's just gonna be a bit of a notice board/info booth where you can use a shoddy free chat service if you want. Oh, and I'll throw in a mailing list. So I guess that newsletter would kind of count as a bigger part of it all.

Meh.

Arrow Jess Black
Marston
You should have a more positive attitude about your website. People won't want to visit if you act like its something you don't really care about! Wink
Devang
Can you change your logo design?? of course, it looks different but it's not necessary that different will always look impressive and in Black Hearts logo case, it's not impressive. I'm not being blunt but trying to be honest with what I felt.

Secondly, change that organge colour of fonts to black. White background and organge fonts don't appear nice to eyes. Black would be better for the visitors.
paul_indo
I have just viewd your site in Firefox and it worked fine.

I think your logo is fine.
The fonts are black in my browser, maybe you already changed that.

Looks like a good start for your site to me, and it sounds like a good cause.

Good luck with it.
Jon82Brown
when i first saw it i didnt read what you wrote my first impression was like a goth band website but then i read. so ya maybe make it not so goth