FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Underworld 2

ahmad
I liked part one alot
cant wait till i see this movie
I think It will be so great Smile

Underworld: Evolution continues the saga of war between the aristocratic Death Dealers and the barbaric Lycans (werewolves). The film traces the beginnings of the ancient feud between the two tribes as Selene (Kate Beckinsale), the vampire heroine, and Michael (Scott Speedman), the lycan hybrid, try to unlock the secrets of their bloodlines. The tale of action, intrigue and forbidden love takes them into the battle to end all wars as the immortals must finally face their retribution.

Also Known As:
Underworld 2
Underworld II
Underworld Sequel
Underworld: Evolution
Genres: Suspense/Horror
Release Date: January 20th, 2006 (wide)
MPAA Rating: R for pervasive strong violence and gore, some sexuality/nudity and language.
Distributors:
Screen Gems
spacer
Also part of the soundtrack was made by Chester Benefield from Linkin Park.
althalus
One of many movies I'm looking forward to. These are the kind of vampire movies I'd like to see more of, where vampires are the "good guys" sort of.. Smile
taxman
My life just got better Smile

I saw Underworld when it was released, and have until today never picked up that it is made a sequel. And it's only a few days away. That will be nice.

I hope it will be released to theaters in norway the soon. Have to check the cinema planner right away.. Thanks again for the info..
helk
i just wanna see it for the girl.

that chick is way hot. Exclamation

Seems better than the ageing 'blade' at any rate.
syxxgage
I never saw the first one. I told my friends that I wanted to go check it out, but they didn't wanna go. Then a week later, I found out they saw it without me...dirty bums. Now that Ive seen this thread, I think Ill rent it tonight.
WebSiteGuru
I havnt seen the first one yet, and they already come out with the 2nd. Oh well, I think I do have a lot of catching up to do when it come to the movies.
ulruc
I'm really tired of waiting for this movie. As soon as I got out of the theater after the first movie, I wanted to see the second one. but since it were nearly 2 years ago (when the first one got out if I remember well), I'm really tired of waiting Smile

If it's just half as good as the first, it will become a classic. If it is better than the first, than it will become a must go and watch movie I think.

Can't wait until Friday!
slopestyle
Would love to go see this movie a the cinema but i'm afraid of openly drooling infront of everyone there. .

Kate Beckinsale. . . . Mmmmmmmmmmm Shocked Razz Shocked Razz
photographerguy
The critics tore this movie apart. I think it looks great, part 1 was good. Vampire Kate is looking good in her outfit. Anybody see it yet?
ulruc
I've saw it. It ten times better than the first one (in my opinion). A lot of action, a good story and a lot of good fights.

Actually, in that movie, I wish that I could be Scott Speedman for a while Laughing

If you want to know why, just go and watch it yourself...
photographerguy
ulruc wrote:
I wish that I could be Scott Speedman for a while Laughing

I'll second that ...lol
taxman
I found this guy to write god reviews. Take a look at what he says about Underworld 2

http://www.cptsmoviejournal.com/?p=20
KungFuChris
ulruc wrote:
I've saw it. It ten times better than the first one (in my opinion). A lot of action, a good story and a lot of good fights.

Actually, in that movie, I wish that I could be Scott Speedman for a while Laughing

If you want to know why, just go and watch it yourself...

Definately a lot better paced than the first one, which seemed to spend a lot of time getting the back story in place and then suddenly "oh, we're at the end of our time, quick lets have a fight and finish it".

Not an amazing movie, but enjoyable none the less, despite the odd annoying niggly plot hole that I always seem to find.

As for being Scott Speedman... unless hybrids have a seriously different anatomy in their human form, something definately wasn't... connecting? Twisted Evil
Zach Ownz
althalus wrote:
One of many movies I'm looking forward to. These are the kind of vampire movies I'd like to see more of, where vampires are the "good guys" sort of.. Smile

i totally agree with you on this one, just about all the movies that have Vampires or Werewolves are horror or scary movies, except the little vampire made by disney, it was funny but, im more into Action and Comedies myself.
salvojure
I watched Underworld on disc. I think it's better on the big screen. Wanna watch II on big screen but I doubt I have anyone to go with Sad
zebrabongo
I saw this movie a couple a week ago and I have to say that its pretty good.

It could have been better, but still good.

Im not going to spoil anything so Ill try to be wage.

They made a great job of tying into the first movie, but I guess everyone figured out what was going to happen when
the lycan was killed in the covenant tomb room?

I think that maybe they blew to much of the story in just one movie. They should have left the origin story line for the
next movie. But then again, maybe they wont make a third one.

Blodrayne is coming out now too, but they say its kind of bad. I like the vampire genre so Ill give it a shot.
Seregwethrin
Kate Beckinsale is my favourite artist.Film hasn't come to Turkey yet. But when it'll come, i'll watch first day!!! I've watched underworld 1 two times...
madamex-7
great film. they kinda blew the whole sexual tension element, but there is so much material left over for the next movie. also can't wait to see x-3...
glossee
this movie sucks. You will enjoy Underworld 2 if you only want action and solid special effects. If you want a great plot and outstanding acting you better look elsewhere. The story and plot is really confusing. I bet only few would be able to know who's who and why. More problem if you miss the first one, or maybe you forget the first one, you will be left out with no clue. This time, it's less werewolf and more vampires are parading throughout the movie. (kinda against the story line isn't it? ). The acting is really poor, sometimes i fell like i'm watching soap opera way of acting instead of potential big screen box office way. The gory mayhem is coming at you in so many scenes, it will make you bored so fast instead of being scare. And the ending.... oh whatta beautiful day...i got sunshine... let's hug and kiss, live happily ever after yadda yadda... that scene's so tacky. What the hell is Kate doing in a movie like this? yeah.. her husband directed it. Speaking about career suicide, which i really hope wont happen to her, i think she's almost successfuly comitted it.
Greatwolf
GREAT movie! As good as, if not better than the first one! WANT MORE!!!

Kate is hot in this movie. Okay, she is hot anyway. But maybe extra hot in this movie!

The action scenes were great too.

One of the things I like most about the Undeworld movies is that the Vampires and Werewolves are at war. They dont really go around killing humans. Good stuff!

Does anyone read these?