FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Test your level!

sanstitre1
You can test your level on programming with one of these laguage:
-php
or
-asp
or
-java
or
-.net
or
-phyton
or
-UML

this is an online contest/challenge that is organized by http://www.topdevone.com/index_en.php
subsciptions are before 20 Junuary and the contest date is from 28 Junuary 12h (GMT+1) to 30Junuary (48 hours)
You find here the presentation from the official website

Quote:

In partnership with many Universities (from U.S., France, Canada, Belgium, Czech,...), this second edition of the TopDev Contest will take place on January 28th-29th 2006.

New edition, new ambition, with the internationalisation of the contest, proposing a Web site, a communication and all test in English and French !

More than thousand of participants are expected.

TopDev 2006 is the only contest open to various programming languages, completely independent from programming software editors.
A realistic and detailed business case is to be realized using any language (Java, PHP, C#, ASP.Net, Python, ...or only an UML model) within only 48 hours, from home.
Anyone can contest TopDev : students or professionals, from everywhere.
The winners will not be the fastest programmers, but the ones who will propose the greatest technical solution with the most complete documentation.("it's not a speed contest, upon an arithmetical problem).

The Jury is being composed of well-established technical experts and/or professors.

WARNING: Your age must be between 7 and 77 years Laughing loooool
madsencarl
Hmmm... Sure, you've got some of the basic programming languages, but where's the one the matters?
Actionscript, baby - the voice of only the best games in the world.

Maybe you could check to see if there's an actionscript one? I'll fail it, but just out of curiosity.
PaladinWiz
I'll try PHP, thanks. Wink
pakialamaers
I have coped with ASP and SQL, but I'm an enthusiast of C/C++. Maybe I will try JavaScript, because JavaScript shares a resemblance to C++.
mathiaus
well I signed up. Sounds like real fun and as they say, it would be a good line to stick in my CV. If any wants to parner PM me Smile (PHP scripters only please)