FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

FriHost Tops 10,004 registered users

silliman
Aloha FriHost Team,

Congratulations! I see today is another record breaking day. You've reached more than 10 THOUSAND registered users.

Keep up the good work.

Mahalo (thanks)

Mark
dxhunter
OoOo yes over 10.000 Very Happy but i see
"We have 10006 registered users" but last registered user number is 10039 i dont understand where is 33 member ?
Jamatu
Yeah, this site is growing pretty damn fast!

Bondings is the sex
todabeat
Pretty cool.
i have a question..
Does frihost only rely on these 'advertisement' as sponsors?
Billwaa
well, great free host like this usually spread fast. Wink
Bondings
But 10,000 is just a start. Gaia Online has over 3 million members ... Wink

@todabeat, yes currently the hosting is supported by ads placed on this website(not yours). We might get other ways for the hosting to rely on, but advertisements will most likely always stay part of it.

@Jamatu, huh?
Nutorious
Dont you have a donation thing?
coolclay
Well with this many people I hope Bondings can make enough revenue to continue the great service we currently have.
Marston
dxhunter wrote:
"We have 10006 registered users" but last registered user number is 10039 i dont understand where is 33 member ?
Probably banned accounts, also, phpBB doesn't have a #1 account. It starts at #2 (weird, I know.).
Jamatu wrote:
Yeah, this site is growing pretty damn fast!

Bondings is the sex
?!
webbone
Congratulate,I hope this sites became biger and biger!
KHO
Bondings wrote:
But 10,000 is just a start. Gaia Online has over 3 million members ... Wink

But Gaia online is just a huge game, and a place for you to post inchoherently and be rewarded, as well as spam something just because you have a fast connection Neutral.

l went there once, and every thread l saw was "Bump this for $1,000 gold!" "Bump to 5k for a free gift!!" "bump this because you are bored Neutral"

Do you really want Frihhost to become a huge spam forum??? l like this place because l have not seen much spam, and as long as there is a controlable amount, l will continue to enjoy it Neutral. And since you do have a cash mod, there will be a great temptation for users to just post "bump" topics to earn cheap Frih$ Neutral.

Don't get me wrong, l'm glad that this host is growing, more users means more people to click the ads, which means more servers. This is undoubtably great news Neutral, but l just do not wish to see what has happened to so many forums, it becomes too popular, and is just a raging spam fetish Neutral. Especially since posting is required Neutral every month you will get people posting 46 totally useless posts just to keep hosting Neutral.
pll
frihost now come in the bigger hosts ! Laughing FRIhost is the best Wink
I like frihost !!!
godam64
frihost is my first place for hosting.
more member means we have more things to discuss Very Happy
keep at the good work...
n0obie4life
Bondings is a evil evil webmaster Smile.

So, 51% of those members (10000) didn't post a single post. And maybe half of those 51% didn't even activate their account Wink.

And yes, Gaia Online consists of mostly spam Very Happy. But, Gaia Online is 10x more fun than this forum, at least they have their own RPG games there when the one suggested here was apprantly REJECTED because this is a webmaster community. We need to spend our time "posting" and not "playing" Rolling Eyes. Gaia online has a post to earn $$ to play our RPG.
lockwolf
Bondings is Teh Sex
n0obie4life
dxhunter wrote:

I missed out this question and decided to answer it (I saw this question only just).

Don't ask me why it starts with id=2, I wouldn't care personally.

Anyway, lettme take a range of ids.

That one shows 14 users registered currently.

So, one day, userid number 10 decides to be an idiot. Bondings deletes userid number 10. So, now, we are left with,

And it shows 13 users registered. So, using logic, I hope you get the rest. Banned users still have their ids exist, only deleted users don't.

@lockwolf

Bondings is not human. He's a server, I just executed a shell command on him to study Wink.
windval
oooooooooooo

Congratulation

i hope we all can have a happy time here
lockwolf
n0obie4life wrote:
@lockwolf

Bondings is not human. He's a server, I just executed a shell command on him to study Wink.

Bondings is Teh Sex Sever
frozenhead
Haha! Oh well.. It's really good to see FriHost is growing fast though I hope those new registered users will help the community.

I remember when I first stepped in here, the members are about only 500 to 600+ in count and now, 10,000+ members in less than a year of operation!? Wow! I must say our admins and mods here are really doing great. Good job guys!

Jamatu wrote:

Bondings is the sex

Lol!?. You really got that balls to say that in the face of Bondings. I wonder how he reacted. Is it a joke!? Laughing
george7004
I think I registered last Very Happy glad to be part of the community
Summer
When I joined , Frihost has 3000+ members . AFter three months , which is now , Frihost reaches 1000+ . Nice work !
DX-Blog
w00t, 10000 people Very Happy, now on to 100k people Laughing.
Davidgr1200
May I add my congratulations. The site is a great idea.
babumuchhala
From a few 100 member in the fisrt month to over 10000 members in just over 7 months is an awsome growth.

Frihost is gaining recognision all across the net as a very reliable free web host.

I bet bondings will have to add a couple of more new servers if frihost just happen to grow at this rate in no more than 6 months.

Also there is one thing, i cant imagine is the amount of posts and spam we did get. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Maybe bondings might have to dedicate one server just for the forums maybe Razz
Nutorious
Im not suprised Frihost has now so many members, As it is a fairly big free webspace with no adds 10 gb traffic etc, I suspect It will just get busyer and busyer, as the more people that join the better advertising and word of mouth.

Erll done Frihost people Very Happy
Alienz
Congratulation Frihost!!!

Indeed, this is a great host. It is growing fast Cool
DX-Blog
babumuchhala wrote:
From a few 100 member in the fisrt month to over 10000 members in just over 7 months is an awsome growth.

Frihost is gaining recognision all across the net as a very reliable free web host.

I bet bondings will have to add a couple of more new servers if frihost just happen to grow at this rate in no more than 6 months.

Also there is one thing, i cant imagine is the amount of posts and spam we did get. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Maybe bondings might have to dedicate one server just for the forums maybe Razz

I was member 92## or so on 30-12, so in last 12 days that's basically over 800 ppl.

Going at 2400 a month now, if it will keep rising like that it will be 35000+ in another 6 months easily Razz. For sure he would need more servers if even half of them would come for free hosting, hehe.