FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ok Two Questions whic i really need answered :/

Stella Vibes
ok here goes
1.) If you create a page in Photoshop how do you get that page into/(viewable in) your frihost website?

2.)I believe we need to have a forum on our respective sites, am I correct in saying so?

Thanks in advance
Animal
Stella Vibes wrote:
1.) If you create a page in Photoshop how do you get that page into/(viewable in) your frihost website?

When you say a page, do you mean an image? Or are you trying to make an html website in photoshop? If you are, try using some actual web-authoring software instead - it might give you better results Wink

Stella Vibes wrote:
2.)I believe we need to have a forum on our respective sites, am I correct in saying so?

Nope - you can have anything on your site as long as it's kept within the TOS.
Bondings
Stella Vibes wrote:
ok here goes

Thanks in advance

1)You need to upload it to your public_html directory. The abolut path is /domains/yourdomainname/public_html/ but there is a shortcut to it. The home page need to be called index.html or index.php (replace the file already in that directory).

2)No, you don't need to have a forum on your website. You are allowed to have one, it's not needed at all.
Stella Vibes
Bondings wrote:
Stella Vibes wrote:
ok here goes

Thanks in advance

1)You need to upload it to your public_html directory. The abolut path is /domains/yourdomainname/public_html/ but there is a shortcut to it. The home page need to be called index.html or index.php (replace the file already in that directory).

2)No, you don't need to have a forum on your website. You are allowed to have one, it's not needed at all.

Thanks I had a feeling about it but i didnt want to do like I did on old website and end up with no index.html
well hopefully i dun screw up lol
Daniel15
You can create websites in Photoshop... A lot of graphic designers do that. You need to use the slice tool to slice up your image, and then export it to HTML. You then open the HTML file with a web editor like Dreamweaver and fix it up.

My website (http://www.dansoftaustralia.net/) is based on a template in Photoshop.
Stella Vibes
daniel15 wrote:
You can create websites in Photoshop... A lot of graphic designers do that. You need to use the slice tool to slice up your image, and then export it to HTML. You then open the HTML file with a web editor like Dreamweaver and fix it up.

My website (http://www.dansoftaustralia.net/) is based on a template in Photoshop.

Well I know that part but i dont have dreamweaver, I was wondering what to do on my webpage to allow it to be seen