FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Something to say that can make my pages look better ?

vedet
Vedet www.vedet.frih.net <-- if you have some tips about how my pages would work better or something like that, let me know !!!
sgwreviews
Your graphical design looks very good, I wouldn't change that.
But when it comes to the website layout, I really don't know. I don't understand the language.

In first you need to know what you want to put on your website. Is it a site that will have new content constantly? Or will it stay the same a whole long time?
dkbg
The design isn't bad, maybe a little boxy though.

Something you should definitely consider is using CSS instead of the tables you currently have and the javascript image flips you're using for the navigation. This will help your pages load faster and provide more flexibility in your site's design.

Try w3schools, or Html Dog for some help. Obviously, there are many many other resources on the web, so just do some searching.
boocherry
I like the design, especially the banner.
One thing you could try is to make it a light color background with white text. I am allways weary of having a dark background. And maybe take the sympol out from behind the text on banner.
clip
your site's nice! I like it. If you think it's not, well, all i can say is, follow strict html coding. it would make it really formal and neat
tingkagol
I wouldn't change the look. It's pretty good. You need to find a way to fully utilize the main table, though, since it has lots of room for content.
sprinqles
I love your layout, especially the menu buttons. Smile Have you changed the color of your scroll bar or is it just me? If you weren't able to, well that's the only suggestion I would make, to change the colors of your scrollbars. Smile Good job! Smile
Arcath
i love your layout i suggest a differnt font