FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

best tool?

bigtwballer
what is the best tool to use in scripting
Vrythramax
Could you please be more specific? There are alot of scripting tools (free and otherwise) out there and it would help alot if you informed us as to what kind of scripitng you would like to do.
polarBear
Try MASM. It's going to make your life way easier and cooler.
Sappho
polarBear wrote:
Try MASM. It's going to make your life way easier and cooler.

Hehehe yea, this was one of the hardcorest jokes i ever heard Laughing

Anyway, for scripting basically anything with customizable code highlighting goes. Wink
KHO
l don't use any WYSIWYG editors, as l feel they are for the lazy Neutral HTML is not that hard, and for the feeling that you own the code, and that you can take pride in how clean cut it is, makes learning it all worth it Neutral.

But the above comment is assuming that you mean to code HTML, and for just about any language, l would recomend using TextPad, it is an excellent replacement to notepad, and the color coordination depending on what kind of code it is, make finding errors easier than ever.
p4kdh3
Hi, you may use the macromedia dreamweaver or rapid php to make your own script. Try the tutorial here http://www.trainingcafe.com/members/mmf/learn.asp?m_id=17. Wink
Nyizsa
Bluefish is a great one. It has syntax highlighting for PHP, HTML, Python, C, Java, Perl, Stylesheet, SQL, JSP, XML, Javascript, Pascal, Shell, and more... And you can add external programs to the menu so you can easily compile / run / view in browser your code. I like it.
And it is free, and comes with Debian. (Maybe with other distros also.)