FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

new hosting

macsmith
any rough guide to how long it is before hosting is set up?

TIA

Macsmith
Nutorious
I dont know, but i think it has just got quite popular in the past so it takes them a long time, i think i have been waiting 5 days now, but im sure it is going to be worth the wait, as everyone who i have spoke to has said it Very Happy
chennai
Nutorious wrote:
I dont know, but i think it has just got quite popular in the past so it takes them a long time, i think i have been waiting 5 days now, but im sure it is going to be worth the wait, as everyone who i have spoke to has said it Very Happy
same with me
engeland
If you have an existing site, and is quite impressive, you'll definitely get an immediate hosting. But if it is moderately good, then it might take some time. Not everyone will get it Wink
Metaguy
It could take 3 days to 2 weeks in some cases... doubtfully 2 weeks but if you're really not lucky...
IAMED_2
Well I don't have a site already, and my description was only a paragraph. Could that push me over the 2 week marker?
KHO
engeland wrote:
If you have an existing site, and is quite impressive, you'll definitely get an immediate hosting. But if it is moderately good, then it might take some time. Not everyone will get it Wink
Neutral this has nothing to do with it Neutral Why would they care if you have hosting already, and hold you with a special privledge because of this? http://frihost.com/forums/vt-8851.html N0obie4life mentions here that to have your hosting request approved it may take anywhere from one minute, to one week Neutral. So just post around in the meantime and enjoy the forums, after you request the hosting, thats all you can do Neutral.

And yes, everyone who requests (so long as their IP adress has not been "flagged" for missuse) will recieve hosting. Neutral
IAMED_2
Thanks Smile
devroom
Took 1 day with me Very Happy . But I asked it about november. Believe much people are on the server now. Its getting slower every day Sad
Blaster
I want my site as soon as possible. I am trying to learn some stuff before my teacher goes away. What do you look for that it takes time? I already had a site www.blaster.zoomshare.com but didn't say that in my descreption. will this effect me? I really would like it asap.
Animal
http://frihost.com/forums/vt-8851.html

Always read the forum stickies!

Wink