FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I have made some banners for FriHost - Updated

hack_man_
I decided to make some banners for people to put in their sigs and on their sites. I have made them in lots of coulous so that they might match.

Please do not link directly to them on my PhotoBucket account, save them onto your machine and upload them to your own image hosting account. Thx

- Update -

Here is a "I Frihost" one that I saw someone suggest

In future, if you want one of these, see me in the marketplace
manumiglani
hmmmmmmmm........ nice
mariohs
just one thing... yellow background with white fonts is pretty hard to see, you could try other combinations, or simply changing the font color to something darker Wink
vinodmishra
Well I havent made this one but i use this one as it is really nice Very Happy
Again dont link it directly. Please copy it to ur hosting account and then use. Thanks.
Shiva
wouw nice baners!!! godd work you to..
dray101
They're cool Wink

But it would be even better if there were more.. say in different sizes (and shapes)?

I recon there should be some official ones as well or at least an official place where everyone submits all there logos for Frihost.

Check out I reckon there should be a set of logos for Frihost
toiyeumetre
This is my first post to have a free hosting
KHO
toiyeumetre wrote:
This is my first post to have a free hosting
This is also spam Neutral Please don't spam, l'm sure that if you only spam these forums for your points and posts, you will have hosting denied, and possibly be banned Neutral. lf you are just going from topic to topic posting "This is my first post to have a free hosting"
"This is my second post to have a free hosting"
"This is my third post to have a free hosting"
and so on, that when you apply for hosting, they will just say no, and send a link of the pages where you posted these Neutral your random spam helps no-one, not even yourself Neutral. Give up now Neutral.

But back on topic, very nice images, the only one l dissagree with is the yellow and white, and the black and white looks good, maybe a faded blue and gray that would blend well? Just a thought Neutral.
solarwind
dray101 wrote:
They're cool Wink

But it would be even better if there were more.. say in different sizes (and shapes)?

I recon there should be some official ones as well or at least an official place where everyone submits all there logos for Frihost.

Check out I reckon there should be a set of logos for Frihost

Good idea, and how about adding it into a "<button></button>" tag and put it on your website. I can try to make some.

Cool idea. =]
Marston
hack_man_ wrote:
I decided to make some banners for people to put in their sigs and on their sites. I have made them in lots of coulous so that they might match.

Please do not link directly to them on my PhotoBucket account, save them onto your machine and upload them to your own image host ing account. Thx
It's probably not a good idea to use such contrasting colours. Plus, it's probably a better idea to do 80x15px buttons - it's a more common button size. Nice effort though.
seanooi
th purple one is nice. Mainly cause i like purple. I'll put one up on my site when i have the time. Laughing
godam64
some banners can't read the word since the contrast is not well.
i think it would be better if you make bigger banners.
hack_man_
Thanks for the feedback! I will get to work!! Very Happy
dray101
You should look at my site banners/logos/buttons. I reckon there should be some like these for Frihost.

I just made them with Gimp (which is free)

Solid

Transparent

What do u guys think? I reckon they're a good size. Should I make some Frihost ones?
shwetanshu
i lime the last two more, others are too bright for the eyes, the last one in black and white is perfect if buttn size is increased.... though a very nice effort
hahame
they show a little formal,not contain some entertainment
OutlawSpirit
i like the black/white one Cool
dray101
What about these...

or

Just a starter but I think there're a good size (150*50).

What do u guy think? Wink

I might put them on my site Laughing
mariohs
if you want to do nice 80x15 buttons, here goes a nice tool for you Wink . I've posted this on the general thread also...

http://www.lucazappa.com/brilliantMaker/buttonImage.php

have fun Very Happy
rvec
i'll start something with flash. I think i'll post them in 2 days. And also something matching with photoshop.
dray101
If you really want to convince people that Frihost is the best webhost then I think you need something bigger and better than

mariohs wrote:
... nice 80x15 buttons...

I like putting little banners or such at the bottom of my homepage.

I would be cool I had one saying I Frihost or something.

I've already got a pre-homepage, page for people without Firefox and a banner on the menu.

Essentials for internet freaks=Firefox+Frihost!
Cool Laughing Very Happy Wink

Anyway according to Mr James007

Quote:
There will be a contest, in the not so distant future...

(that is for designing logos/banners, whatever)

Look at the thread
Jack_Hammer
There have been lots of other banners and logo's that other people have made for frihost, though I think that the topics might have dissapeard.

leat397
Thanks, I'll put it under my sign in my every PHPBB group
kamote
i like the black one. the yellow and green one, well you cant really see them.
soulman
wow...that's great, I love the last one~~
speedlikecy
i love this
Kaisonic
I think those buttons are very cool. If I weren't so lazy, I'd probably get one of those and put it on my website. And if you're wondering where my website, it's right here. Just so ya know. But anyway...the standard button size is actually 88x31, whoever complained about contrasting colors and whatnot. I think the colors are just fine. And size doesn't matter either. Great buttons.
Soulfire
These aren't too hard to make are they? Isn't there a website that just generates them for you, and you pick the colors? Perhaps I'm delusional.
izimngcubes15
That's really impressive...never thought of that....
n0obie4life
and n0obie4life wasn't asked to contribute?

Crying or Very sad

I refuse to contribute my work now.

On a second thought, I will.

hack_man_
Sorry! Razz

I did not know that you did not know!

What is up with your avatar?

About the pic, COOL!!
rvec
lol and i made a flash banner:
http://www.rvec.frih.net/frihost.html
it is saved so i can still change it