FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Eminem impersonator faces life in prison

Devang
Christopher Duncan was sentenced Monday to life in prison at London's Old Bailey. Duncan, an Eminem fan, was convicted of beating a female law student to death and stuffed her body in a suitcase.

LONDON - An Eminem fan who beat a female law student to death and stuffed her body into a suitcase was sentenced to life in prison Monday.

Christopher Duncan, 21, pleaded guilty last week to killing Jagdip Najran, 26, a law student and aspiring singer.

Prosecutors said Najran, who studied at London Metropolitan University, met Duncan at a karaoke bar last year and was smitten with him after watching him perform. On May 13 at his apartment, Duncan, who has the same hair color, style and tattoos as the rapper, beat her with a metal baseball bat. Medical experts testified Najran did not die for at least an hour after being struck.
tingkagol
And of course, this would all have to be blamed on eminem. Rolling Eyes

riiiiiiight.
shr3dd
eh, why not? he's garbage anyway
Insanity
I agree. Some genius somewhere will find a way to somehow trace it all back to Eminem.
kellj
This is one of the reasons why Marshall Mathers III has considered having a break from rapping and to concentrate on producing instead. Whenever his does something slights wrong, or immorall, he gets more stick than any other celebraty I know of.
But when it comes down to it, first off he's one of the greatest of all time, and secondly, he just doesn't care. If only I could do that half the time, not care that people are convincing nations to hate you.
Eminem makes many referances in his songs/raps to the media attention he receives and deals with most days of his life.

Cleanin' Out My Closet -
Quote:
Have you every been hated or discriminated against? I have, I've been protested and demonstrated against

That's just one exaplme.
You see Eminem has the guts to attack anyone, from Presidential Candidates to his Mum to the media. Soon you can put it all together and realise he is a one-man army, even if he didn't have his millions and millions of fans.
madsencarl
shr3dd wrote:

Go listen to your Celine Dion.

Eminem wrote:
"They say music can alter moods and talk to you, but can it load a gun and ****** it too"?

Why does everyone blame killings and murders on rap? Eminem didn't tell you to kill people, you retards. I reckon that the main reason Eminem gets sued so many times is because the lawyer says to himself "if I blame it on Eminem, this kid might get off, and I got my dough...
flipsyde
kellj wrote:
This is one of the reasons why Marshall Mathers III has considered having a break from rapping and to concentrate on producing instead. Whenever his does something slights wrong, or immorall, he gets more stick than any other celebraty I know of.
But when it comes down to it, first off he's one of the greatest of all time, and secondly, he just doesn't care. If only I could do that half the time, not care that people are convincing nations to hate you.
Eminem makes many referances in his songs/raps to the media attention he receives and deals with most days of his life.

Cleanin' Out My Closet -
Quote:
Have you every been hated or discriminated against? I have, I've been protested and demonstrated against

That's just one exaplme.
You see Eminem has the guts to attack anyone, from Presidential Candidates to his Mum to the media. Soon you can put it all together and realise he is a one-man army, even if he didn't have his millions and millions of fans.

Eminem is a legend . No one is better than him . He always speak truth in his songs . That's what I most like about him . His song Lose Yourself is a very inspirational song for all
SunburnedCactus
kellj wrote:
You see Eminem has the guts to attack anyone, from Presidential Candidates to his Mum to the media.

Yep, attacking his mum makes him super-hard. Rolling Eyes
April_May
Eminem defidently sticks it to the MAN. He really is a fearless person. Even though i dont like rap so much anymore, he defidently is one of the best and is in my mind a good role model. He doesnt take crap from anyone and thats great and he speaks the truth and isnt afraid to rap about his personal issues and also isnt afraid to be himself. Well.. If he is himself. And i dont see why the media have to dig up personal dirt from the past all the time for people who like to gossip and pin everything on rap or tv. Its entertainment not life.
IceCameron
Eminem is a retarded ******.
madsencarl
IceCameron wrote:
Eminem is a retarded *******.

You are a retarded *******. Like, no offence or anything.
Noukiesims2
This guy is genious, really. Yell at your mom, authorities, your ex, your life in front of tenthousands and make money off of it Smile
And then sell a gazillion records and have people kiss the ground you stand on... Wink Good job, man!
shr3dd
madsencarl wrote:
shr3dd wrote:

Go listen to your Celine Dion.

I hate Celine Dion, I'd much rather listen to ACTUAL music.
Jeslyn
flipsyde wrote:
kellj wrote:

Cleanin' Out My Closet -
Quote:

That's just one exaplme.

Eminem is a legend . No one is better than him . He always speak truth in his songs . That's what I most like about him . His song Lose Yourself is a very inspirational song for all

Correction: Tupac is a legend. Tupac is better.
lukeropro
that's so sad. The girl just got killed by an eminem fan! Maybe or maybe not it's because of eminem. I personally am not an eminem fan. Serious..
jibbity
i got somethin to say on this topic i think its the stupidist ****** thing that there is. and you know you got people act like 50 cent and other bullshit like that you never here about people acting like rockstars or rockstars about beating people lol. i think its beause there hating on the only white successful rapper which pisses me off Wink im out and ty for reading this lol
CamiBor
I hate him
MWANGI
Devang wrote:
Christopher Duncan was sentenced Monday to life in prison at London's Old Bailey. Duncan, an Eminem fan, was convicted of beating a female law student to death and stuffed her body in a suitcase.

LONDON - An Eminem fan who beat a female law student to death and stuffed her body into a suitcase was sentenced to life in prison Monday.

Christopher Duncan, 21, pleaded guilty last week to killing Jagdip Najran, 26, a law student and aspiring singer.

Prosecutors said Najran, who studied at London Metropolitan University, met Duncan at a karaoke bar last year and was smitten with him after watching him perform. On May 13 at his apartment, Duncan, who has the same hair color, style and tattoos as the rapper, beat her with a metal baseball bat. Medical experts testified Najran did not die for at least an hour after being struck.

Did you also know that:

Would the real Slim Shady please kiss the bride?

A month after telling a Detroit radio station he was back together with ex-wife Kim Mathers, Eminem remarried his high school sweetheart Saturday in an intimate ceremony at Meadow Brook Hall, a

110-room mansion located in Rochester, Michigan.

"Family and close friends were in attendance, including members of D12, 50 Cent, Obie Trice and members of G-Unit," Em's publicist, Dennis Dennehy said. The rapper's hype man, D12 rapper Proof, served as best man.

Eminem and Kim arrived by limousine as news helicopters flew above and paparazzi flocked around them. Dennehy said that New York DJ Lord Sear entertained at the reception as lobster tails and filet mignon were served. The couple will take their honeymoon later this year.

Eminem ended the couple's first marriage after two years in October 2001 (see "Eminem's Divorce From Kimberly Mathers Finalized"), and launched a legal fight for custody over their young daughter, Hailie Jade.

Kim, who has been the unflattering subject of violent songs like "Kim" on The Marshall Mathers LP, in which Em rapped about killing his wife, attempted suicide in the couple's home in 2000 following a hometown concert by the rapper at the Palace of Auburn Hills and was arrested on drug charges in 2003 (see "Eminem's Ex-Wife Kim Mathers Charged With Drug Possession").

The rapper, 33, and his ex, 30, reconciled last year, before Em's announcement last month on WKQI-FM's "Mojo in the Morning"

I got this from another site
ruff_ryder
@MWANGI

He really went through with it? I mean, I've read about this everywhere, but I kinda wanted to see if he would actually do it. Anyway, I don't wanna just repeat half the stuff that has already been said here, but like it or not, Eminem is a legend, and everyone has heard of him, regardless of age, musical taste etc.
Caesar_
Eminem it's not bad, i mean... he lived a hard life... and he started to blame on the left in the right... especially his mom... he didn't had anyone that cared for him... that trusted him... everybody was using him... anyway... all he says it's true... and i respect him cause he tells it all... from stealing candy from a baby to wars and others... anyway... i like his albums alone... or with D-12 he rocks... and most of all he thinks a lot about his familly... and i think that the man that thinks a lot about his familly he can inspire a lot of people... he does an excelent job...

And for those who doesn't respect him... they should listen again to his songs.... and when you listen to a song... you listen to the lyrics... not the beat...
angsunny
well it isnt eminem fault....the guy was just crazy and it how the media blames artists like eminem..
in fact thats my sister who killed...but i dont blame eminem and i still listen 2 his music...as for eminem personal life...him hittin is mom etc...many ppl do that..we just dont hear about it in the news cos they r not famous...doesnt make it right....and sometimes wen i do hear his music i think of my sister...but u cant blame him...just the mental who did it
ankur209
Why eminem should be blamed for this !! I'm a hardcore of Eminem too !! But i'll never imitate him in my real life !! Confused
silverdown
Now that is some crazy stuff.... Shocked
gverutes
Is this really true?!
catscratches
So, 1 of Eminem's 10 million fans is batshit insane? What are the odds!?

Hey, 1 in 10 million is way better than normal. I should probably become a fan of him, since it reduces the risk of insanity! Too bad I don't like any of his music...
drunkenkoz
People who even think to consider Eminem a horrible rapper should be shot, not literally. These types of people are just jealous of how truthful Marshall is in his songs and how many fans he has gained over the years of rapping. They're jealous of his wealth, fans, and the fact that hes a better musician than they'll ever be.
liljp617
drunkenkoz wrote:
People who even think to consider Eminem a horrible rapper should be shot, not literally. These types of people are just jealous of how truthful Marshall is in his songs and how many fans he has gained over the years of rapping. They're jealous of his wealth, fans, and the fact that hes a better musician than they'll ever be.

How does one figuratively shoot somebody? Laughing
angsunny
yes its true