FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Resident Evil Series !

jerski
What is your favorite Resident Evil Series ? Twisted Evil

This game rules, no bones about it. It's already one of the best selling titles for the PlayStation, and with good reason. Never has a game combined excellent graphics with heart-stopping action and a great story in such a way as to create an almost cinematic adventure. You really do feel like you're participating in a movie. It's amazing.

At the heart of Resident Evil lies its basic, graphic-adventure premise. Zombies have come alive, and you (as one of two story-specific characters) must investigate the freaky goings on. The graphics are gorgeous, combining polygon-modeled characters with prerendered backgrounds. Camera angles are limited, but allow for a greater degree of detail on the characters. You really do identify with the protagonists, something lacking in many games.

The game moves along at a brisk pace, with enough action sequences to balance out the relatively easy puzzles. Resident Evil is a masterpiece, and one game no one should be without.
edallica
the first one on the PS1 was the best game ever written! im pretty sure that it was resident eveil that made computer games popular again. i couldnt believe that such a game existed. i nearly wet my pants when i played it for the first time! i think i might go and buy a PS1 and a copy of the game so i can go and re-live that awesome game!
Jamatu
RE4 is the best in the Resident Evil series no questions asked. It has alot of playability and all the new additions to the game compared to the older resident evils just top it off.

RE4 was supposed to be 'Game Cube only' but since it was so popular they just had to port it to the PS2.

Check IGN for some game reviews you will see what I mean about the games popularity.
ahmad
I agree RE4 is the best
so much thrill on dat version Very Happy
lol
I stopped playing it log time ago !