FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Please fix files

GDG
Hi, can you please upload all the files back into my public_html folder? Because the php wont work at all. It accidently got deleted.

Thank You.
Marston
I don't think that a.) typing Bondings name in capitals will get you more attention, and b.) that he can upload files that you've deleted.
ldnet
amm, no dude, im back on the forums to own n00bs like u. now he just asking if bondings could please upload it.

Thank You
Bondings
GDG, what exactly do you want me to do?
GDG
I accidently deleted the files that are found in the public_HTML folder. They were some weird names I believe, and without them I can't do anything!!! So I just need you to upload them back into the public_html folder!!!

Thank you.
Bondings
There is only the cgi-bin folder which isn't needed in most cases. There might also have been a .htaccess file, but most likely installed by some software or by you as there isn't one with new accounts.
Daniel15
If you mean the files starting with '_' (eg. _vti_bin, _vti_cfg, etc.) then they are only needed if you are using FrontPage. If you don't use the FrontPage Extensions, then you don't need those folders.
ldnet
yeah all those folders were deleted (eg. _vti_bin, _vti_cfg, etc.) and his php wont work, like he has php script on it, but if jsut wont show, it always says NOT FOUND on server

thx
______
Bondings
ldnet wrote:
yeah all those folders were deleted (eg. _vti_bin, _vti_cfg, etc.) and his php wont work, like he has php script on it, but if jsut wont show, it always says NOT FOUND on server

thx
______

Now I finally found the problem. The files need to be in:
Code:
/domains/psprevolution.frih.net/public_html/

There is also a public_html directory in your root, but that one isn't accessible.
James007
Topic title adapted. Please don't use exclamation marks after your sentences, it looks like you're shouting.

James007