FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Forum Divide

WickedGravity
I was wonering if it would be possible to split the "Scripting and Tutorials" sub topic into two seperate topics of "Tutorials " and "Code Snippets/Examples".

I have no care if I am a mod here, so that is not why I ask.
I plan on making a few tutorials on a wide range of things and I think it would be easier if we just had a Tutorial section all alone so they wouldn't get buried by code examples, requests, etc...

Again, just an idea.
n0obie4life
WickedGravity wrote:
I was wonering if it would be possible to split the "Scripting and Tutorials" sub topic into two seperate topics of "Tutorials " and "Code Snippets/Examples".

I have no care if I am a mod here, so that is not why I ask.
I plan on making a few tutorials on a wide range of things and I think it would be easier if we just had a Tutorial section all alone so they wouldn't get buried by code examples, requests, etc...

Again, just an idea.

this would be impossible without some modifications applied to phpBB which frihost didn't install Very Happy.

CH
Pseudo Subforums..
WickedGravity
I think i worded what I wanted to say very poorly last evening. it was a little after 1 in the morning and I haven't had much sleep in the last week.

What I meant wasn't an actual sub-forum, just another one.

Instead of what is there now, "Scripting and Tutorials" there could be "Scripting" and "Tutorials"

Maybe that clairifies what i meant a little more.

I have about 50 or so tutorials lined up in my head and thought it would be a good diea to have their own independent forum in case questions were to be asked.

Plus, it doesn't bury the other questions or postings that others would find interesting.
Bockman
I think the 1st topic expressed your idea correctly.

This will be givven some thought, but ou can start posting your tut's, if necessary and the separate areas are created, one of us will move them afterwards.
One idea would be to have a TAG on your tutorial's subject (something like [Tutorial] ). this would ease the search for tutorials.

Be Well Cool