FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I am sorry to be a bother

But I need my website activated. I need it for school for learning some things about website design. My compter teacher is going to show me some stuff but this is her last week for a couple of weeks. So it would be real nice to have my account activated. My email is jjatver95@yahoo.com
Please bondings please get to this it is important.
ewitha
I am sorry...I am not sure what to do with this...if i did I would help!
acamas
I think you will just have to wait with everybody else... It only took 3 days for mine to be set up
serginho_the_best
Laughing
but i joined friday so that is thats 4 days most have it in like 3 hours or less. So far this is not making frihost look good and i might take my bussiness else where
Jamatu
How come your posting on the guest account rather than your main account may I ask?
Bondings
I really need your username to activate your account.
Rd-Dean
bondings carnt u just look his email up and activate it and ive requested for a host to who accepts them? he posted his email further up
Bondings
I finally found it. Blater. Anyway, it's activated but it isn't a good idea, because we really need a working email-address.
I didn't get a e mail. My Name should be Blaster with either jjatver95@yahoo.com or jjatver95@hotmail.com.
n0obie4life
Can't you just re-create an account Rolling Eyes ?
Blaster
Thank you n0obie4life that was a good idea. It worked.
DarkGoku
n0obie4life wrote:
Can't you just re-create an account Rolling Eyes ?
Who would have thought of it? Wink
saiyeek
Anonymous wrote:
But I need my website activated. I need it for school for learning some things about website design. My compter teacher is going to show me some stuff but this is her last week for a couple of weeks. So it would be real nice to have my account activated. My email is jjatver95@yahoo.com

You wanted the shortcut and you had it?????
Hey Guests, you all also try this shortcut, rules are made to be broken.
lessthanchet22
i dont know how many posts i need
i just wrote two full page posts and i want to know when i will be able to have hosting abilities.

i am trying to start an online buisness and i am too cheap to buy server space for real