FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Server 2 is acting up...

Marston
Ok, I can access my DirectAdmin control panel, and it functions just fine, but I can't access my site... Very strange!

Also, frihost.com was just down for like five minutes.

[EDIT] Ok, everything's working fine!
Bondings
There was a huge load peak on the first server partly due because I did some maintenance (which I had to cancel and still have to do another time). On server 2 most likely httpd crashed, I suppose. It should be restarted automatically.
dysturbedstatic
yea, i still cant access my site, dysturbed.frih.net. almost 2 months now.
yet i got an email today to tell me to post more so you can host my site, that no one can access. i think this is a little redundant and its like my old web server all over again. are you trying to beat them and have my site be down for 7 months. hmm maybe the net is out to get me.
Marston
Your website works for me, and has for the past month (I've seen you post that your site "didnt work" for 3 months in another topic last month).
dysturbedstatic
im sure it does work for everyone but me. i have tried it on 3 different isp's tho. the other guy who posted was on the ban list, bondings did his thing and now he works. i still dont.
Bondings
dysturbedstatic wrote:
im sure it does work for everyone but me. i have tried it on 3 different isp's tho. the other guy who posted was on the ban list, bondings did his thing and now he works. i still dont.

Why didn't you say this earlier? If you are banned from the server, just contact me. Anyway, I removed you now from the list.
dysturbedstatic
i asumed i wasnt bann'd. thank you. it works just like it did when i got it now.
yea, time to get the pictures of my daughter off now.
Daniel15
Just a question for Bondings, how/why do people get banned?
Bondings
daniel15 wrote:
Just a question for Bondings, how/why do people get banned?

By logging in too many times with the wrong password after each other. Every day there are several people trying to hack the server. It's really needed.