FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

MY FUNKY MUSIC WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!

myfunkymusic
i just started it can you visit it and post some fedback. How do you like the free music for download i made 100% my music! PLease reply

lazaruz
Great design and exellent music, I realy love your site.
reshi
Looks good, but the links on your download page are a little difficult to read - would suggest changing them to a darker color
AlexC
that an awesome looking design, i realy like it
dreamflow
Looks okay. One critique, a suggestion, though.

The color of the links of your download page is unreadable. Maybe you can change the color to make it more usable.
Aimewitue
design looks good,love the schema colors
digibluez
good color choise.But its still too empty.needs more soemthing...
Slowhand
It's a great design, I love the colors, you should host in Frihost with a good domain. I'm sure you're website will get huge traffic!
Arjan
Hehe nice start

Some links need a colour change indeed.
I don't know what used to follow my mouse-cursor in the "links" section, but it are all red crosses by me, saying no picture.. no picture..

And when I try to go to "my music" I'll end up in a endless loop saying to me "Enter the password". Can't do cancel, can't do OK, can't get out of it, only ctrl+alt+del helps me out..??
AG007
reshi wrote:
Looks good, but the links on your download page are a little difficult to read - would suggest changing them to a darker color

I agree with reshi the links on the download page cannot be read. Other than that looks good.
zender
like the design, keep it up
otaku
Nice Design,
But you need to put some info in it.

Elated has a lot of great designs.