FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Arctic Monkeys

anxiety1
No posts on these guys yet,

i mean what can i say there amazinG!
jeremoi
I really like the live/studio stuff of theirs that I've downloaded, but the video for "I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor" is really dissapointing.
anxiety1
what bout the new single!

Thats a different class!
3shades
yeah these guys are gonna be big, very big
john672
lots of ppl were saying they were so good and I was a bit sceptical. but after hearing some of their studio material, they are really class.
roll on the album
anxiety1
yeh the album is acatully amaiznG!

im seeing them Feburary 16th really cannot wait, im so annoyed i missed out seeing them wen they were small.

now there huge!
edallica
wow this band are really, really, really pants.

they are just cashing in on the whole libertines thing again. which is write pants songs, haave your guitar sligtly out of tune and not really sing about anything that means anything to anyone.

was it not like their first single that was number one? what was the reason for that? NME. the NME cry themselves to sleep every night for destroying the oasis era and have nothing to write about other than a junkie that cant keep his hands off that other junkie kate moss.

i bet the NME beg noel to be a phenomenon again but he just dont do it, because its their fault in the first place.
anxiety1
sorry mate really dont agreee with you there.

"they are just cashing in on the whole libertines thing again. which is write pants songs, haave your guitar sligtly out of tune and not really sing about anything that means anything to anyone. "

i would advise having a listen to the albuM!