FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A trip to the beach in Thailand

naraki
Just want to share some pictures of the beach my hubby and I went to. I can't wait to go back again. It's definately a paradise on earth. Do you agree?

My husband took these pictures.

Tropical flower (I can't remember what it's called.

I am not a big fan of reptile but the color on this little guy looks awesome! He actually posed..hehe

manumiglani
Cool.......... Its a great place man
Keshav
Wow, this is surely an exquisite place!
*parakiss
omg such a pretty place, i want to travel there someday
abone
I would like to take a holiday there.
engeland
did you go watch the TIGER SHOW in thailand? lol
tidruG
What beach is that?
It looks simply breath-taking.
I'm reminded of my visit to Maldives... I loved it... the beaches were a lot like the pictures you posted.
naraki
Thanks you guys for comments. I love going to the beaches so much but I haven't been to one in about a year.

Engeland: I didn't watch the tiger show but I sure did watch the crocodile show haha..It's cool!!
spot
Cool place, but not so much sun as I thought it'll be Smile
nunosilva
is that place heaven??? looks like great!
naraki
Hi Spot: I felt like I was in heaven when I was there. It's so relaxing.

Nunovsilva: You gotta be there to experience the sun. It's veryyy not and sunny in Thailand. You can get sunburnt easily within 10 minutes without sun tan lotion Wink
siruhan
im from maldives, good to hear that you enjoyed our beaches anybody here knows any web links about best beaches?
tar-xzv
I too tought there would be more sun in these pics. Water looks so nice. *bljuch* Yes, that was me splashing in the water haha. Sharkkkkk, where?? Haha. That place is nothing like Florida, rightt??

It is a paradise on earth Naraki.

5ani
Dragonfly
To proof that you and your hubby had been there, why not have atleast some part of your body shown with those beautiful backgrounds? If you feel shy to show your face how about your leg or hand, something to see that you were there. Otherwise, one can always collect pics from here and there and claim as if they had been there... just a quick thought.....
sbel
wasn't it hot there? i live in malaysia and sometimes i can't stand the heat even if the beach looks welcoming on pictures
mjohnson
Beautiful place,typical Tailand style sceen!!!
Che
Wow, the last one is really cool! I wonder what the artist intended to portray...
sp_cosmetic
I'm living in Thailand. I just took my wife to the beach in Thailand this new year holiday. By the way, It's great to go away from Bangkok sometimes just to clear my head.
dickyzin
What beach is this called? It's a nice place. Water looks good unlike in Pattaya, another beach in Thailand where the water is polluted.
psydevil
it looks like the garden of eden, just by looking i can fell the smooth breeze against my face Cool
coxboy
beautiful place and beautiful girl, long live thailand like a haven, in the world.
ThornsOfSorrow
Those pictures are beautiful, especially the third one. The water is so blue! And that lizard is cute too. Very Happy
skynet
Wow! nice Views you got there..
Very beautifal Smile Hope you enjoyed.
bangala
Is this Poket island? I have been there once!