FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Your anticipation in 2006

naraki
My topic below is being locked because I haven't read the rule (Sorry about that). Thank you to those who replied my topic Smile though)

I hope this topic doesn't look like a spam Confused "What is your biggest project / plan or things that you are looking forward to or want to acheive this year?"

As for me, I plan to run a new website, move into a house and visit my family who lives in the different country. In my opinion, life is more excited and full of inspiration when you have a certain goal you want to acheive rather than living day by day. Actually I didn't have any exciting goal last year and it was kinda boring. So hopefully this year is a new beginning and full of (good) surprises. Wishing the best to all of you here at Frihost!
elekis
pass all my exams , it's a good plan for me

a+++
Painshock
my plan is to finally pass my army (in Finland its a must for everyone), ill go there again in march, and itll be over by the end of the year. actually its not a real army, its about civil service, as i have refused of handling guns. but thats pretty much everything i got time for in 2006 unfortunately.
leat397
Have a peaceful year with my families..
Passed all the examinations..
and most importantly... wouldn't lose present job Cool
ocalhoun
To get www.EquineDream.be up and running.
What I've finished so far is completely awsome.
shaulhadar
MY big plan in 2006 is to write music that will have a calm effect on people Smile