FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Star Wars

CrsMils
hey i was playing on starwars battlefront 2 2day and my bro sed
"can u name any people (or aliens) in star wars that appear in all 6 movies (and survive prefably)" we culdnt think of any thing Embarassed so i wondered if any of you could Question Question Question
alkady
Man, You must be new to this star wars thing, How can you not name any since the game is jam packed with them, Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Emperor Palpatine, Princess Leia Organa, Senator Bail Organa, Padme Amidala, Jar Jar (My personal fav. even if he is a good) Anakin Skywalker, The Viceroy Nute Gunray, Sebulba, The Ewoks, Obi Wan Kenobi, Yoda (Another Fav.), R2D, C3P0 and many more.
CrsMils
Youve said...

Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Emperor Palpatine, Princess Leia Organa, Senator Bail Organa, Padme Amidala, Jar Jar Anakin Skywalker, The Viceroy Nute Gunray, Sebulba, The Ewoks, Obi Wan Kenobi, Yoda , R2D, C3P0 and many more.

Darth Vader dies at the end of the last film as does Emperor Palpatine, Luke and Leia are born half way through and Padme dies giving birth to them.Senator Bail Organa dies because of the death star, Anakin skywalker is darth Vader and he dies, the Ewoks are a race so they dont count (and they aren't in the 1st one), Obi Wan Kenobi dies, as does Yoda. Jar Jar is not in the last 3 while The Viceroy Nute Gunray is not in all.
In conclusion only R2D and C3PO r around all the way through (but they aren't alive)
cherryflows
C3PO can't count even if we said he were alive because he broke and had to be fixed afterward so he died once but had to be brought back. Well...I don't think he counts.
Shrapnel
SATRWARS battlefront distroys. i think it is very depressing how the series is over, they will find a new way to expand. maby they could redo the old ones, it would be a cool expernice. The first battle fron is sick to play and sicker online with others.
CrsMils
I agree with the person whosed C3PO dies they're spot on Exclamation