FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

ASK RICHARD!

rlloyd
Hello everyone,

My name is Richard, I am a consultant of sorts with various knowledge of computers (hardware & software) and electronics. I have a BS in Electronic Eng. and AS in Computer Science. So feel free to ask me any question you have. I will respond as quick as I can, probably within 24hrs or less.
SoftStag
That's very kind of you.

I am setting up a technical support site at the moment, and hope to have a forum up and running soon. You might like to join in when I have it running. Also, if you want to write any articles I will publish them on my site also. www.technical-assistance.co.uk
djclue917
Very kind indeed. Smile

Hey Richard,

I'm currently taking up BS Electronics and Communications Engineering. I think I'll ask you some questions in the future... Very Happy

Even though I am not a Computer Science major, I quite have a lot of knowledge regarding computers... I also do software development stuff. Nice knowing you.
root
Hey Richard, glad to know you're of service.
desertwind
Thats very kind of you. I'm sure there are thousands of similar minds here at frihost.
Blaster
Hey rich When I go to collage That is something I am interested in. What classes should I take in high school that would make collage ten times easier?
technology.sponge
i'm sure every1 appreciates this richard but several probs
-ur wasting ppls time nd space by posting this
-there are probably many other ppl on the forums good with computers with degrees
-try putting the post in the section dedicted to user profiles