FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What college did/do you go to?

mschnell
I go to the University of Iowa.
northcoast
I went to University of Toledo and Kent State University for two years each. Now I own my own business and don't use anything I learned!
leftofcenter
I go to Grove City College
Liu
University of California Santa Barbara; Third year Computer Science Dept of Engineering.
cnnet
I have been in an agricultural unversity for 3 years
bigdan
Charles Sturt University for three years on campus, this year I'm finishing off my degree via distance.
xray757
Free University Berlin (Germany) for 5 years studying biology. Now it looks like I'm going to be a student of the Humboldt University Berlin for my phd.
gonzo
I am from a school. As telling you would be exclusive to the schools from which I am not I choose to refrain from disclosing for the emotional well being of others not from here who might prefer to be from this school.
djclue917
I go to the University of the Philippines... BS Electronics and Communications Engineering
leat397
City University in Hong Kong, studying BBA in Business Management..
naraki
I went to university in Thailand..BA in Travel industry management. My current job has nothing to do with travel industry..bla!
nilsmo
I haven't gone to any college. I haven't even gone to high school. Smile Should eight graders know a lot about colleges?
TeK
Right now I'm going to St. Mary's College of Maryland.
risuarez
I go to the national autonomous university of Nicaragua. I'm studying a litentiature in economics.
Aiz
TeK wrote:
Right now I'm going to St. Mary's College of Maryland.

o.o You go to a Maryland school ^^. I'm going to University of Maryland College Park =P.

I really didn't think there would be someone here thats so close to where I am =P

The only reason I am going to UMCP tho is because I live in Maryland, and I was too lazy to go through the college application chaos XD So i just settled for UMCP =) I'm sorta happy though, because most of my friends stayed close to home and either went there or University of Maryland Baltimore County. =D there was one that went to STCM too =P You might even know him, who knows XD.
theo
in hk
we have some secondary school named "college"
and i'm studying in
jveezy
Mechanical Engineering major at California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo, California.

Go Mustangs.
swimfornoah182
colorado technical university and now i go to pikes peak community collage. i got my degree in automotive service and now i am finishing up my computer science degree.
angelo
I'm currently studying at University of St. La Salle Bacolod City, Philippines.
ainieas
BBC!! My college had a bad tendency to get burnt down!! Hint! Hint!
DX-Blog
Erasmus University Rotterdam, student in medicine.
hayley
I went to Hendrix College and now attend Henderson State University, working on a BS in Pre-Pharmacy. I'm excited about Pharmacy school!
bliushift
University of Illinois in Urbana Champaign.

Go Illini!
Dark_Jedi06
Well I can't answer either of those questions...so how about I want to go to Virginia Tech. Very Happy
tbsly
I'm kind of surprised at how many international people are on here, for some reason I was thinking these forums would be mostly people from the US.

I went to the University of Utah, booya baby. Watch out for our football team next year, we'll be a powerhouse for at least the next 5 years. Really we should be in the Pac-10 so we can finally start getting the respect that we deserve, as well as play some half way decent teams instead of the shitty teams in the MWC.

GO UTES!!!
stiffler
I went to a local Community College called Mount Hood Community College. I was in for almost 2 years until I got an electrician job. Cool
Marston
tbsly wrote:
I'm kind of surprised at how many international people are on here, for some reason I was thinking these forums would be mostly people from the US.
I thought everyone knew Bondings was from Brussels... weird.
hahame
my university is cauc(civil aviation university of china)
boocherry
I am at Slippery Rock University, PA
baronblod2003
I went to Oxford and Yale...Thought about Harvard but I didn't want to....
Too much work!

In the essays we made we would get killed if we did this:
asdffffffsdgsdv fawhbvi syaztvurdughiuarshghukrktbgiahkhatkrjhg
ahfklghsgdhkjghsdahgkjzxnhdglkwjlif j lh sgdhsf hjdkh k gs ksgj hga kja yoh ohsjlhgsa khheh jhjhs hjs fhs hjl h jlshdkjdsfggfb bfg fd fgs rd<sf ast ga gf d ghd gh gr s zafgasdgrt asr rtgfretqw e dsaf fasdfgbsdmahbfmbf mb mndbsfmabfdm bmnbmdbfm jkjdsbfjklj n nseafjknfe nm.,dkndmjhs, ,mn,erhjrejherjh jkh jhejkejkfr jhhj kjekwpowofl o ouiwejkflk j oujs
ahfklghsgdhkjghsdahgkjzxnhdglkwjlif j lh sgdhsf hjdkh k gs ksgj hga kja yoh ohsjlhgsa khheh jhjhs hjs fhs hjl h jlshdkjdsfggfb bfg fd fgs rd<sf ast ga gf d ghd gh gr s zafgasdgrt asr rtgfretqw e dsaf fasdfgbsdmahbfmbf mb mndbsfmabfdm bmnbmdbfm jkjdsbfjklj n nseafjknfe nm.,dkndmjhs, ,mn,erhjrejherjh jkh jhejkejkfr jhhj kjekwpowofl o ouiwejkflk j oujs

That is wath not to do! Wink Laughing
jerski
i went to ama computer college at caloocan !

my dear got damn skewl !
lolz
Australia's Queensland University of Technology
Xipha
University of New Brunswick. Chemical Engineering Very Happy Funny thing is I want to be a pilot.. which has nothing to do with chemical engineering, I just need money to get flight training lol. But if I end up in a wheelchair from doing something stupid at least I can still be a chemical engineer and live comfortably.
ocalhoun
Why not?
Polk Community College.
Im there right now!
kam311
I attend the Univeristy of North Florida - in Jacksonville, FL. Also known as: U Never Finish. (very true, too).
psycosquirrel
I'm going to Georgia Tech next semester.
enjaye
I went to one of the State University here in the Philippines
University of the City of Manila Laughing
830b
I went to Herron Art School part of Indiana University Purdue University of Indianapolis (IUPUI). I know long name and even harder to explain. Basically different select schools from both Universities to make one big campus. I'm probably the only art kid here.

The cheese stands alone.....
Vrythramax
University of Massachusetts - BS Computer Science,
Massachusetts Institute of Technology - MS Applied Computer Sciences,

Currently still attending MIT part-time for higher degree also in Computer Science(s).
SunburnedCactus
University of York - BEng Electronic Engineering w/Music Technology and Foundation Year.

Quite a mouthful!
astrasatya
It was nice when I was used to go to my Utkal University,India. I got the chance to learn more abt computers. Whatever i know only due to that.
shwetanshu
i goto Delhi Institute of Advanced Studies, IP University in New Delhi, India
Lennon
DCU, Ireland

Wouldn't expect any excitment in the forum here...
godam64
i'm not in college anymore. just graduate several months ago. i'm from university of indonesia majoring in marketing management. now i'm trying to get suitable jobs for myself. wish me luck... Laughing
jawker
I graduated from the Philippines. Baguio colleges foundation is my alma mater but it is now known as the university of the cordilleras. this is the best IT school in our city ^_^
desertwind
University of Calicut, India, Bachelor in Information Technology
Ironz
Saint Joseph University - 2nd year in telecommunications engineering.
neosree
I will select Nanyang university(NTU) in Singapore, which is one of the best technological university in the World. For engineering courses it is poineer in that field. Many students from NTU and world competition champians in different competitions happened around the world. Site: www.ntu.edu.sg
nimf0
angelo wrote:
I'm currently studying at University of St. La Salle Bacolod City, Philippines.

I HAVE COUSINS THAT ARE STUDYING AT LA SALLE! My family is originally from the boondocks of Negros Occidental, particularly Sagay City and another town I barely know about, but some of my cousins moved to Bacolod City to be in a more urban environment. I could speak Tagalog and Ilongo, and I could possibly be going back home to the PI either for Christmas & New Years this year or for summer vacation in 2007. Haha. What a pleasant surprise to find in a forum.

To get back on track of the topic, I am originally from Jersey City, New Jersey (15 minutes away from New York City), but I am studying at the Viterbi School of Engineering of the University of Southern California in Los Angeles, California to dual-major in Biomedical and Electrical Engineering.
DoctorBeaver
BSc computer science from Brunel
PhD psychology from Cambridge.
heady233
I'm still in elementary school. Laughing
Inticc
Jackie Robinson was born in Cairo, Georgia in 1919 to a family of sharecroppers. His mother, Mallie Robinson, raised Jackie and her four other children on her own. They were the only black family on their block, and therefore encountered a great deal of racial prejudices. For a man coming from a poor family of sharecroppers, his beginning, would help him become the first baseball player to break Major League Baseball's color barrier that segregated major league baseball for many decades.
Robinson excelled early at all sports and learned to make his own way in life. While at UCLA, Jackie Robinson became the first athlete to wi

Some common words found in the essay "Biography of Jackie Robinson" are:
baseball, jackie, robinson, league, having, family, sports, barrier, became, american, brooklyn, career, become, football, season, athlete, sharecroppers, racial, average, batting, dodger

Join now to see the rest of the essay!
zjosie729
I'm in middle school.
smitt04
Currently i am going to San Jose State University, i am in the BS Computer Engineering program.
fray bentos
university of cardiff. great place.

'go hard or go home'!
mschnell
Inticc wrote:
Jackie Robinson was born in Cairo, Georgia in 1919 to a family of sharecroppers. His mother, Mallie Robinson, raised Jackie and her four other children on her own. They were the only black family on their block, and therefore encountered a great deal of racial prejudices. For a man coming from a poor family of sharecroppers, his beginning, would help him become the first baseball player to break Major League Baseball's color barrier that segregated major league baseball for many decades.
Robinson excelled early at all sports and learned to make his own way in life. While at UCLA, Jackie Robinson became the first athlete to wi

Some common words found in the essay "Biography of Jackie Robinson" are:
baseball, jackie, robinson, league, having, family, sports, barrier, became, american, brooklyn, career, become, football, season, athlete, sharecroppers, racial, average, batting, dodger

Join now to see the rest of the essay!

What are you trying to prove?
Garg
Universit Catholique de Louvain (Belgium), 2nd oldest uni in the world, founded by a pope.

Anyway, 5 years of Mech. Eng
sentinela
Well I went to College in ISPGAYA
drunkfun
Monash University - Melbourne, Australia
Studying Mechanical Engineering

ohh yeah, im president of the Monash Engineering Students Society.

Check out our website http://mess.monashclubs.org
scharfkun
Technical University of Eindhoven, The Netherlands
lovechiefs
I obtained my Bachelor of Music in Piano Performance from the University of Kansas and I am getting ready to do my Master(next year)either in Texas,either in Lousiana.
The funny thing is that for now I am working at Fedex Ground
daniel_l_135
bigdan wrote:
Charles Sturt University for three years on campus, this year I'm finishing off my degree via distance.

Also go to CSU. All Internal subjects though.
Bachelor of Information Technology - Second Year.
Gieter
Next year I'll go to the University of Ghent, probably to study Law.
jeopardy98
I wen't to Longwood College in Farmville, VA. I graduated with a teaching degree and I have been teaching 6th grade English for the last 3 years.
daniel_l_135
jeopardy98 wrote:
I wen't to Longwood College in Farmville, VA. I graduated with a teaching degree and I have been teaching 6th grade English for the last 3 years.

Lol. Don't let any of your students read that post...
akshar
Goa University India
schudder
I'm currently studying at the University of Ghent, Belgium, 1st Bach Engineering. However, that's not really working out for me, so I'm going to switch to IT next year, either here in Ghent or at the Free University of Brussels.
menhao
Stevens Institute of Tech. major in mechanical engineering Smile
meet in rio
I'll be off to either Edinburgh, St. Andrews or Bristol in September, depending upon which of them allows me to change my course from Spanish to Spanish & English Literature, and which manages to impress me most before the 4th of May.

Shocked Confused

It's looking like Edinburgh for Spanish & English Literature at the moment.

(Undergrad.)

I'm far too confused. If anyone has any experience of these three, do tell me.
Mr Smith
I did, and still go to Rutherford College. Great place, friendly staff... except for Mrs Hackshaw... name explains all =/
Winterborne
I'm still going to ITT Technical Institute.
billybob
NEW College Pontefract, UK
sistahgeek
I went to several colleges before graduating from The State University of New York College at Oneonta. I have my car window decal and I won't ever deny I went there, but I do not miss it at ALL.

It is a public, state-supported university and I was trying to save a buck, so I didn't take a partial scholarship to NYU.

I finally stopped kicking myself about it, LOL. Laughing
WeAlreadyHaveACult
I attended University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee, but never graduated. I also tried UW - Rock County, but three weeks was enough for me.
Now I am applying again to Long Island U's program called Friends World. Does anyone know about this program? It seems wonderful.
Also, I applied to Brooklyn College of the City University of New York.
mrbreaker
Cesar Ritz Hotel Management College -- Le Bouveret Switzerland