FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Criminal Minds!

kaikou
Anyone else here completely loving that show? I'm studying to be a profiler, so I love every second of it. Even better than SVU and NCIS, I think. Very Happy Smile
zanzou
kaikou wrote:
Anyone else here completely loving that show? I'm studying to be a profiler, so I love every second of it. Even better than SVU and NCIS, I think. :D :)

I sure am. :) I can't stand watching csi right now (I refuse to watch grissom and sara be in a romance. at all.), I gave up on the L&Os a while back... Other than Numb3rs, it's the only crime drama I watch now. (And since Numb3rs is so different, it's practically in its own category.)
alkady
It's brilliant, I love that episode where they trick that guy into revealing a terrorist attack before it even happened and the most ironic part of it was he fell for it. That is somewhat the only thing I never like about villains, they always reveal their plans and yet they even manage to be villains.
cavey
I love it. I just convinced my boyfriend to start watching that show to! I love all shows like CSI, Cold Case, Medium, etc :)
kevbailey
I love it and watch it at every chance that I get. I did not, however, like the fact that they showed the electrocutions. I thought that it was a bit too graphic. However, it could be expected from a show that is shown at 9pm, when that part is seen at about 9:30pm... the young ones should be in bed at that point.
TomS
kaikou wrote:
Anyone else here completely loving that show? I'm studying to be a profiler, so I love every second of it. Even better than SVU and NCIS, I think. Very Happy Smile

It's definitly on the list of TV-Shows I like. But only at 4th position (the last). I think NCIS is better though it's not really a profilerthing.
But I like it, and it's much better thatn all the other rubbish on TV