FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Clinton Scheme Gave Iran Nuke Blueprints

S3nd K3ys
Newsmax wrote:
Saturday, Jan. 7, 2006 12:03 p.m. EST

Clinton Scheme Gave Iran Nuke Blueprints

In a hairbrained scheme that was personally approved by then-President Clinton, the CIA deliberately gave Iranian physicists blueprints for part of a nuclear bomb that likely helped Tehran advance its nuclear weapons development program.

The allegation, detailed in the new book "State of War," by New York Times reporter James Risen, comes as the Iranian nuclear crisis appears to be coming to a head, with Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad urging that Israel be "wiped off the map" and his government announcing last week that it will resume uranium enrichment on Monday.

Reports Risen: "It's not clear who originally came up with the idea, but the plan [to give Tehran nuclear blueprints] was first approved by Clinton."

Risen said the Clinton-approved plan ended up handing Tehran "one of the greatest engineering secrets in the world, providing the solution to one of a handful of problems that separated nuclear powers such as the United States and Russia from rogue countries such as Iran that were desperate to join the nuclear club but had so far fallen short."

Ironically, Risen's New York Times has declined to cover Mr. Clinton's Iranian nuclear debacle - concentrating instead on his book's dubious claims that the National Security Agency was first authorized to commence domestic wiretapping by President Bush.

I wonder how many other MSM outlets will ignore this...
i_am_mine
I'm sorry MSM ?

Did you actually expect us not to check your news sources?

You should have just left out the word Newsmax.

You talk of Liberal Media and then quote from Conservative Media?

Well don't take my word for it, take a Conservatives words! And here they are:

blackfive wrote:
But I do believe that you have to be careful which source you follow and which sources you can trust - trust to get the story straight or to acknowledge that they didn't get the story straight. That's why I have never read NewsMax - it IS partisan. That's why I have never read Drudge or Limbaugh.

What is BlackFive?

An openly Republican Leaning Pro-War Blog [ that advertises amongst other things: "Perfect Conservative Gifts","Redneck Jihad",
"Conservative Clothes","Conservative Style" ]

Don't believe me? Check yourself at: http://www.blackfive.com

So maybe you'd like to take a leaf out of your fellow conservative's book...and use some real news when you post here? I don't know about the other forums ( or do I ? everyone has an IP ) you post on, but people around here check up on sources.

Thanks for playing...better luck next time.
i_am_mine
Oh and don't get me started on about what blueprints were supplied to...

...the Iraqis (biological weapons included )

...the Pakistanis ( lets not go to Nixon now shall we? ) ( a blind eye towards their nuclear project included )

...the Afghans ( ok wait they weren't blueprints, they were ready-made weapons )

...the list goes on...
i_am_mine
Oh and it gets EVEN BETTER ladies and gentlemen !

I should have just gone straight to the NewsMax Website Laughing

You talk of liberal media bias s3nd k3ys?

You want proof that NewsMax is Pro-Republican
( isn't that what you call bias )

Let me post a step by step easy-to-do instruction set:

Step#1:Open www.newsmax.com

Step#2:Gently swivel your eye-ball(s) to the right hand side of the page.

Step#3:Slowly and steadily observe the banners displayed on the right hand side of the page.

Step#4: Think ( try not to hurt yourself. )

Inference: The Banners displayed include - "CLICK HERE TO DEFEND DeLay ! " and " BET ON IRAQ " ( so much for republican family values ) , and interestingly some sleazy SEDUCTION TECHNIQUES FOR MEN advertisement. Laughing

Thanks for playing...

...and if at first you don't succeed..

..lie

..lie

..and lie again

...until you do.

( or just get a sleazy media source to do it for you )
diverden
Go back to the Shah of Iran and the oppression of the people with the help and approval of the US. If we had not done that then we would not have the problems with them that we do now. You can check the book on Saddam Hussein also, we gave him millions of dollars of loans for our weapons and trained his officers in the US. He was fighting Iran and the old saying that if your enemy is my enemy then we are friends holds true again.
somnific
at the end of the day , you have to take responsibility for your own government. you have to take responsibility for your tax dollars. you have to take responsibility for every malicious act your american dollars finance.

your country is becoming a prison , I dont even get why you sit there , talking and typing. musing over ideas , occasionaly painting a banner and crying on tv....while you fund israelis killing arabs in their own land, while your corporations and the WTO try to buy whole countries and rig the same game on their soil. while children are deprived of clean drinking water , because your banks have privatised their water scheme. while your pharmaceutical companies use third world countries as guinea pigs for medicine. medicine for profit , i might add.

america is a vile country...can any one of you tell me what it is you experience there , to justify all of this ?

whatever happens , dont disarm yourselves. You may wake up someday
gonzo
don't forget the nuke plans allowed to slip out under his administration... I mean leaked... I mean traded for contributions.. he sold to the chinese.