FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Mambo Help!

jarred89
Hello,

I have mambo but i dont no how to use it I have been trying to work it out for a week now and still cant i want to add pages to it but i dont know how. you can ad me to your msn list if you like my addy is: vid.kid@hotmail.com hope someone out there can help me. Thanks
asfaltboy
I've added you jarred... i've just recently installed it so we should have no problem figuring out how to install it at your place too Very Happy
jarred89
Cool thanks. Lets work this weird stuff out Laughing
djclue917
You should just get yourself familiarized with Mambo's user interface. I had used Mambo but now I've been using Joomla!. Anyways, Joomla! v1.x is just a rebranded and improved version of Mambo v3.5.2.

Anyways, here it goes...

Just hover your mouse cursor to the Content -> Content by Section -> <Select the Category> -> <Category name> Items

And then, you'll see a WYSIWYG editor for editing the content... Also, you might want to play with Mambo for a while before actually building a website with it...

I hope that helps...

Oh wait... You may want to try Joomla! too. The Joomla! creators were the original Mambo creators (until v3.5.2).
Diebels
Why dont you change to Joomla? Its the next generation of mambo. Its easy to manage and youll get lots of modules and componets.

Check out my site.. its joomla
http://globetrade-online.com

Very Happy
root
Definitely use Joomla. It seems like all of the resources of Moomba are going there. I'm going to be implementing a CMS on my site soon, but I havent decided which. Joomla looks very nice though.