FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

help needed

chennai
Does any site offers free website templates?
Naif
There are many websites out there which offer free templates. All you need to do is google for free website templates.
mano
a month or two ago i spent several hours in google searching for free website templates. yes, i found thousands of them but in most cases you must put logo or their link on your website. There are absolutely free templates too, but these are so unprofessional it seems they were done by my 4 year old son.
Squeeky
Look at the sticky up the top of this forum. Wink Wink
unkind
Yes, you can find them @ http://www.freewebtemplates.com/ or just google for them:)
Sentenza
I'd still suggest not to rely on templates for a site... maybe ask for a friend to do if you can't do it yourself... free templates are really unprofessional, and those who look professional are ridiculously high priced (over $1500-2000 to buy them unique).

Anyways, if You find a free template, there is lots of chance that somebody out there found it too... thus having the same layout.
Squeeky
I agree with Sentenza, try to make your own template. It also means that you know how your site is made so it is easier to fix bugs Wink .
WebSiteGuru
Making you own template is a lot better than using a FREE ones. This way you know for sure you have a custom designs, not just one of those templates where everyone got them.