FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

About ads and language

ptanjun
Hi
If I host my site here, I have put ads in my pages and I can to have a web site in spanish?
ah!!!.....Have I to be a active member in the forum?
meangurl
Quote:
I have put ads in my pages

what do you mean? that you can put your own ads? if that's what you mean then yes, you can

Quote:
I can to have a web site in spanish

yes, frihost allows any language as long as your site won't contain anything illegal, or even link to something illegal

Quote:
Have I to be a active member in the forum

yes of course, that's how you'll pay for your hosting. there are several topics about this, you might want to look around the forum and find your answers

the search function is there for a reason
ptanjun
Ok...but I say yours ads......and how many post requerid for month a active member ?
meangurl
as i've said before, this topic had already been brought up for too many times but anyway, i'll just post it here.

anyway, for every post you make, there's a point system, the point system depends on how long your post are gonna be, if you only have a one line post then most likely you'd only get 1 point or barely no point at all. there's also a maximum of 2 points per post so even if you'd exceed that in a certain post, you'd only get 2 points. also there's a 45point limit at the end of the day, so for example, if mine's already 54pts, it will be cut-off to 45pts at the end of the day. and lastly, your points are gonna deduct 1 point every day. as long as you won't get a negative point, you won't lose your account.

although i'd like to encourage you to be active in the forum, not for the sake of keeping your hosting but for the sake of having an active community.

good luck Wink