FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Need For Speed Most Wanted

ahmet238
This is the coolest game ever. I just played it and I'm now at the 3rd in the blacklist. Does anyone had made it to the top? NFSMW Rox!!!
lowridincrew
nope not yet my graphics are a litte jumpy for some reason i guess i need more memory
kany
Well for one or another reason i haven't upgraded my personal computer and its still a p3 810 Mhz. With this trash i can't play the newer versions of Need for speed which was easily my favourite game. I played upto NFS 5 and after it its not being runned by my PC.
Scotty Too Hotty
I havent Tried it yet. I have it sitting on my computer in ISO but i have not yet actually sent it to my XBOX. I think i might do that tonight. Not sure yet. Really want to play it i do (in the words of yoda). I love all the other need for speeds all the way back to the original, so hey i am sure that i will like this. NFSU2 is amazing so i assume this will be as well.
Tior
Yep,Im now at the top of Blacklist.Its easy game.I know its arcade,but i dont like that for example:I have Cayman and my opponent has Fiat Punto,his car is going same as mine.Cars arent balanced,I got idea it arent cars they only look as car:)
alkady
I've played that game already, But I'm not that good on racing games, Actually I'm horrible, But still the graphics were awesome.
Scotty Too Hotty
racing games usually arent that hard to play. I just bought the HALO triple pack just for the xtra multi player levels.
picsite
good to hear its a really good game...just got it today hoping to install it soon. I have to finish my chores first, that sucks...but can't wait to start playing.
raman
I think I need to upgrade my card for this cuz its rather choppy the graphics but it seems like an excellent and highly recommended game.
jarcelao
This is the best release of the Need for Speed series.. Definitely a must-buy for every NFS fanatics out there especially those who loves the imports and underground racing scene... Cool
5C1
eee racing game is hard for me.. Sad
but my freind love this game a lot.. n my place got NFS most wanted racing competition~ Shocked
tipikas
indeed, NFU series have always been way ahead with the beauty of the graphics from the other racing games. I completed the career part of the game within 2 weeks I think. just too easy for me. or am I just to good Very Happy the police-chases were cool but the long races started to be boring at the end. but the arcade style racing where its impossible to wreck the car Laughing that is the part i dont like. I hope EA will make something like NFS Porsche 2000 someday. Porsche game is still my favourite from NFS series. I want some more reality. luckily there is Race Driver 3 coming for PC in February. There will be some serius car-wrecking and so many diffrent kind of racing series.
the demo is out and I think its really cool.

this is the link for the demo on gamershell:

http://www.gamershell.com/download_11908.shtml

cheers,
R
Damian37
I have Need For speed 2, NFS U 1, NFS U2, NF Most wanted, 4 me the best is NFS Most wanted dan i'm in 7 in black list Cool
Frag
love the game even though I got it for PS2 its still amazing tbh, nice gameplay great graphics.
muderless
http://spacetarget.com/games/pc_nfs_most_wanted.shtml
muderless
http://www.nfsplanet.com/
Remzo
I just played this game at a friends and i thought it was amazing Smile
1day
ahmet238 wrote:
This is the coolest game ever. I just played it and I'm now at the 3rd in the blacklist. Does anyone had made it to the top? NFSMW Rox!!!

I completed it a week ago Razz got 5 races to do against razor and i won each one first time.. he sucks.. anyway once you done that you find out mia is a cop and you go into a bounty race on level 6 heat and you gotta evade the police by jumping over some half constructed bridge to complete it.. Smile oppps sorry if you didnt wanna know Razz
electric
This is the best game in the series need for speed. I love this game.. only a little annoying when you are driving really fast that everything fades.. but one thing, what is the difference between black edition and the normal? is it worth getting black edition?
nunosilva
for some reason I don't apreciate much this new NFS... I don't like the car control, although I like the cars in it, and I don't like much of the graphics too... I liked more the previous nfs... I have them on xbox... and underground 2 it's a lot better
The Nightmare
I was playing NFSMW on my new Laptop (Athlon 64-3700+, 1024MB, but just 64MB Grafix) and with a projector. Those Graphics were awesome. But i didn't beat it yet. If you ask me, the best NFS game is Underground 2 because the World is big, you have lots of cars and you have way more different thing to tune your car with. The police feature is cool, but NFSU2 is still better!

Have fun playin'
Nightmare
L-Amrani
I'm now at #6 of the blacklist...it's awsome this game..and totally the graphics...very cool Cool
FaRCoN
Quote:
I'm now at #6 of the blacklist...it's awsome this game..and totally the graphics...very cool

I'm now at #10 of the blacklist...it's awsome this game..and totally the graphics...very cool Cool

is blacklist 6 difficult or easy?
phantomllama
i think its great that they finally got an online game on psp + the graphics are amazing
magnusmoty
what is the diference betwen black edition and normal?
jeffleo
Added cars, 2 or 3 ? I forgot. Anyways, this game is WAY cool. You get to race, you get to bang police cars like you did in San Andreas, there are SUVs, Helicopters, Police Cars, road strips, road blocks... GEEZ! Genious!

Anyways yeah, that game rocks... I've been racking up my Bounty for a long time now, I've got like 2 million CTS or whatever you call it, I'm still ranked #14 on the blacklist. Hahaha...

Here's a tip to racking up bounty:
- Knock ALL the cars you see on the way
- Knock down ALL trees and signpost
- DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT, bang the police car just to rack up your erm... what was that? Pursuit meter or something... And when helicopters just start coming down on you, destory everything and escape... Then repeat process...

This might sound stupid or noobie, but hey! It's fun. Haha... Oh yeah, and use your speedbreaker well ( the "o" button )
Code of Ruin
I love the graphics of MW, the huge amount of cars. But I really dislike the interface. It is such a mess.
830b
NFSUMW is pretty good especially since the police were put back in the game. I beat it a while ago with the Chevy Cobalt which is a pretty good car to use. Very balanced you just have to make sure what ever car you choose in the beginning you add the unique performance upgrades to as well as the normal ones to really max out performance. In the end all the parts will be unlocked anyway so those really dont matter as much. And it's always fun to take the trash talking opponent's car as your own and drive it on the street flipping over the suv's
b17
I played last Need for Speed Underground 2 Laughing .I often play NBA Live , PES 5 , Counter-Strike. Laughing
Raijenki
I liked NFSMW, the only problem that it's so HIGH, and requires a lot of the PC, but if you could play, you will like it...
The graphics are so good...
MarkR
Yeah thats realy good thing
one of the best racing games ever i'n in the third black list too
i can pass it (Hard as hell!!) Evil or Very Mad
Enderwiggin
Good game, I Cant get into it for more than an hour and a half, but when i play it I have tons of fun, But the blacklist racers are sometimes pretty damn annoying...
Magix
Ya this is a really great game to play. I'm at on the 4th guy right now and can't seem to beat him because I can't get my stupid bounty up. It gets so hard with the cops and stuff. But the cars... I just love them all. Does anyone have the GT40? Tell me if its good or not because I'm thinking about getting it when I unlock it but I don't know if I should.
spider89
This game is good I like it. But I can't play becouse I don't have good grafic kart. I play in my uncle.
Ganxta
this game tha last shit. underground 2 is much better as MW.
tefa_taftaf2010
ooooooooooooo i haven't played it yet
i'm so angry Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
i love need for speed underground so much
i played 1 and 2 and finshed them
waiting to play the new one Smile
KRONIC
well the game looks cool but i still dont quite understand the concept of the game in terms of the pink slips etc. plus my hard drive is really full right now so it doesnt run all that good on my pc!!

i still feel that underground 2 is better!!
dcshoes23
I really like how they merged underground and hot pursuit together, both were my favourite need for speeds. I really loved hot pursuit and running away from the cops. Another reason why I love Most Wanted so much is.........they have my car in it!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

On a side note, recently a cab driver was killed because his cab was t-boned by a car that was racing another, both drivers of the cars were 18 year olds, and police say that the race was linked to Need for Speed Most Wanted because it was found on the front seat of one of the cars that were racing. I personally don't think people race because of video games. People have been racing way before video games. I agree there are some people that really can't tell a video game from reality but i don't think that they should blame it on the video game.
just a side note, don't mean to high jack the thread Laughing

Thanks
jeffleo
My current car is Mazda RX-8
it's better than the Porsche Caymen
Why is that so? Can anyone tell me?
LAWL, porsche caymen is the car after mazda
i'm up to blacklist #9
baron was hard to kew
lawl
Frag
Finished it now, quite a good ending good game tbh must get if you like Need for Speed.
Scudge
Yeah this is my game very nice graphics Laughing
LordSata
Yeah, very nice graphics, but it isn't the game that i would! Tuning is very cool (in game Very Happy) and the city is cool but there aren't the other car!!!
I'm attending for Need For Speed Underground 3 :DDDDD
Byw
haris3
I downloaded the nfs most wanted demo. The graphics are extreme, especially with my P4 3.4ghz, 2gb ram. But the game controls are the worst. I this this is the worst handling nfs game. They are extremely terrible. I'm not going to buy the game, just becuase of the car handling. And when you try to turn the car just spins in circles, and especially when you are aroung cops, they car turn easly but the player just burns rubber and can not turn.

The graphics are great but the demo needs a [b]major patch. Cool[/b]
Frag
haris3 wrote:
I downloaded the nfs most wanted demo. The graphics are extreme, especially with my P4 3.4ghz, 2gb ram. But the game controls are the worst. I this this is the worst handling nfs game. They are extremely terrible. I'm not going to buy the game, just becuase of the car handling. And when you try to turn the car just spins in circles, and especially when you are aroung cops, they car turn easly but the player just burns rubber and can not turn.

The graphics are great but the demo needs a major patch. Cool

Get the full game you will love it Surprised
leorimolo
dude this game roxs, Im by black list 7 and the graphics are awsome speacially on an xbox360 tis is the best racing xbox game

LEO
olafsson
NFS MW is THE best game. I find it astonishing how fast it is on my computer.
I have an 1400 AMD Thunderbird, 768 Mb Ram, 128 Mb graphiccard (no top notch thing) and I can play at 1280*960 dpi.

That game is just so sweet. I'we finished it and now Iīm just cleaning up the leftovers.
wcopy
oh my.... !!!!!!!

You had the time to test them all Defsanguje?

Some seems to be REAAAALLLLLYY good...

i think once i'll have a lil bit more time ... i'll test them...; seems to be good

A REAAL BIG THANX FOR THIS, Defsanguje
ocalhoun
Its a great game to mod.
(supposing you have it on the PC)
You can get lots of new cars, new tracks, new everything.
jeffleo
Playing a driving game on PC just sucks unless of course you got the driving wheel. Play it on PS2 instead. =x ( BTW, how in the world you get a P4, 3.4 GHZ when the fastest I can find is P4 3.0 ghz or Pentium D? )
windval
yeah

it is a great game

it is exciting!!
Apocalypse
Yeah

Need For Speed Most Wanted is the best racing game ever

The Graphic is realy good.

My favorite car in it is Lamborgini

That REALY ROCKS
machine
Code of Ruin wrote:
I love the graphics of MW, the huge amount of cars. But I really dislike the interface. It is such a mess.

What aspect of the interface don't you like? I thought that the interface of this game, and to a lesser extent, the interface of NFS:U2 was really good... there are many games that come to mind that have really REALLY bad interfaces... for instance I was never a big fan of the interfaces of the last few Gran Turismo games... it drove me nuts trying to find all the manufacturer races...

...but I love NFS:MW... the game lets you change every aspect of the car while you are in the middle of a race, which is a great idea... there is nothing I hate more than starting a race only to find that the set-up of my car is terrible, and car is completely uncompetitive.

So I'm not trying to crucify you, but I'm just curious about what it was that bothered you..

Anywho, take it easy...

Dean The Machine
paddyb93
Th graphics in this game are amazing!
I hear they're working on a Need For Speed game for the PS3!
The graphics in that are definately gonna be fantastic!
What a game!
Tanjiro
This game is entertaining for a while, and it's nice that they've brought back the chase features, but NFS games don't really seem as good anymore. I preferred it back in the days of Hot Pursuit 2 and stuff, where you could be out in the country side, in a much more open area. Now, you're always racing through the city, and it does get very dull.
Tanjiro
This game is entertaining for a while, and it's nice that they've brought back the chase features, but NFS games don't really seem as good anymore. I preferred it back in the days of Hot Pursuit 2 and stuff, where you could be out in the country side, in a much more open area. Now, you're always racing through the city, and it does get very dull.
pll
I've played Need For speed most wanted, I really like it !
But nfsu2 was better for the car parts and modifications... For the graphics it's almost same...
So, only the "story" change...
jimmy5450
i love NFSMW its really good, allthough they did not include the drift part of the game like they did in underground. But still its my fav

Very Happy
wadja-host
well i am at the top and i wanna introduce a really powerful cheat code for nfs2 it deals with the registry so i dont think its really recommended and i have designed cars all u have to do to select a car just replace the file and do a little editing
misha9090
Yea it so cool game! i realy love that game
misterspawn
It's good but ... I don't know , controling car is hard .
I mod my car , Audi r8 and Bugatti Veron and if i press nitro button it's going like a idiot Smile)