FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

undiscovered punk talent

valkyrie-heavens
i was at my friends house for new years and she showed me a bunch of new bands that were pretty awesome.

x from first to last
x mindless self indulgence
x hollywood undead

these bands are pretty awesome.... check 'em out.
sylviakowalski
those bands are pretty popular, definately not unheard of
valkyrie-heavens
i didn't now that cause ive never heard of them... and u never see them on tv or anything. so to me they still not really appreciated for they're talent.
S3nd K3ys
IMNSHO,

"punk" and "talent" can only be used in the same sentance when the word "undiscovered" is with them...

Nice choice of sentance structure.
lisa33144
Don't worry valkyrie-heavens, I'm pretty into "undiscovered" rockish bands and I had never heard of any of those bands either.
Shrapnel
deathpact a sick band from rutland,vt they are pretty fast www.deathpact.com i highly recomend listening to them.

"No more tomorrows, last prayers are read"

-Deathpact
blackheart
valkyrie-heavens wrote:
i didn't now that cause ive never heard of them... and u never see them on tv or anything. so to me they still not really appreciated for they're talent.

I don't know those bands, so I can't speak for them..

But NO good band would be caught dead on radio or tv... (possibly in MINUTE and SELCTIVE doses, but the point is you wouldn't get to know a band through such sources).
gertjang
You hardly ever hear a punk band on the radio or see a clip on tv, because it's punk. Punk tries to escape from the commercial circuits in this society of consumption, where the quality and content of the music don't matter anymore. All what counts in the modern music industry is money. That's why you don't hear punkbands on the radio: they don't want to be an instrument of the consumption.
valkyrie-heavens
lisa33144 wrote:
Don't worry valkyrie-heavens, I'm pretty into "undiscovered" rockish bands and I had never heard of any of those bands either.

Thank god.. i felt like such an idiot for a sec. I only learnt of them after new years...
Marston
My question is, if these bands have a recorded album, how are the undiscovered? Someone must care about them, because their albums are being distributed...

... Neutral
Konfunderad
I've heard some From first to last stuff, they are okay.

A probably not so wellknow (but discovered) punkrock/emorock band (atleast outside of Sweden) is All Fools Day. They have recorded one full lenght album, and are pretty young. It's good, melodic music.

Visit:
http://www.allfoolsday.org
To downloads some songs.