FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

QUESTION...

thekpo
I STILL WAIT 7 DAYS TO MY ACCOUNT AND THE HOSTING DIDNT ACTIVE IT I ASK TO SOME FRIENDS AND HE TELL ME THAT THIS ONLY TAKE 2 DAYS :S

P.D: SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH!
Marston
Stop yelling! You have to be very patient and consider the fact that there's alot of other people who have probably applied for an account before you did...
Metaguy
Be patient. And calm down, its FREE so you can afford to wait.
Nyizsa
...and this month (January) is the month of the exams at universities. And we have a guy here who attends to one... Right?
WebSiteGuru
Patient is a verture! Wink It will depends on how many requests come through. As far as I understand. It's first come first serve policy. If there are 50 requests in front of you, definately those will be processed before your. With a New Year, and possibility of a lot of requests. I'm sure FriHost Staffs will get to your request ASAP.

And FYI, Typing with CAPLOCK on mean yelling, for future reference take CAPLOCK off. If you want to be firm please use bold instead of CAP. Very Happy
Devil
that guy has 91 posts so he knows the meaning of typing in caps,

@Metaguy

just wait for some more time , u will prob get it as soon as bonding sees it
Daniel15
Nyizsa wrote:
...and this month (January) is the month of the exams at universities. And we have a guy here who attends to one... Right?

Yeah, the main admin (Bondings) goes to University, and has his exams now.