FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hall of Hero's site

is my site good
yea, i like it
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
yea, i like it
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
yes, but to big
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
hmm, to maney bugs and to big to load
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
no, i have seen better
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
argg nooo its gaayy burn it, hehe
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

eliasr
www.hoh.frih.net - a national cs clan (considering envolveing to international)

I just updated my site today (1 april) NO this is not a joke, it's 01:45 in the night so i dont got time for jokes now.
( all this is for both english and danish site version )
i fixed the flash+ new music

i made a flash analog clock from the buttom (wee i'm proud of my self, lol it was easy)

i did write some more news

quick links editted

about us made for english, updated for danish

theme for sony erricsson k500 /k500i

download section is updated

lates news in the menu part is updated

uploaded picture for flemming in the member section.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fire Fox. Warning

My site is made in front page and fit to Internet Explore.
There is nothing on the site as you can't see.
no cookies, no cache and no fking gay advisements as download a file in the background (actually no advisements at all)

BUT

Fire Fox don't show the pages correct.
2 flash is defently NOT correct placed.
and i can see some trubble with showing the PHP sertver status background

that's what i have noticed until now.

so use IE, at least on my site, and i promise 100% that it is fking clean
Destructino
The snowflakes were moving slowley, and the whole website seemed to lag. It looked nice, had some good clipart.
eliasr
yea, it takes some time to load if you never have been there.

the flash is because of the music.

i have being thinking on deleteing the snow script, because it makes the site more slowly.

but i dont see any lag.

ps: the preloader on the flash dont work, it had was bad song, so i did decompile it, to put a song in, but, it seams that it not got the preloader with it.

well anyway, thanks Smile
tatorhead
Doesn't even load for me in firefox

edit: got it to work.

Comments:

1. it takes waaaaay to long to load.

2. Ditch the rock music embeded in the flash header, this will make it load a lot faster. Also add a small pre-loader for the flash header

3. Make the main content frame less like bland html (make it match the rest of the site, which is good, I really like it)

Other than that, the main site looks really good.

Slow wait made me want to close it after 2 seconds, and I have cable.
eliasr
tatorhead wrote:
Doesn't even load for me in firefox

edit: got it to work.

Comments:

1. it takes waaaaay to long to load.

2. Ditch the rock music embeded in the flash header, this will make it load a lot faster. Also add a small pre-loader for the flash header

3. Make the main content frame less like bland html (make it match the rest of the site, which is good, I really like it)

Other than that, the main site looks really good.

Slow wait made me want to close it after 2 seconds, and I have cable.

1. mine connection is a 512 kb/S (i download with 300 kb/s from the site)
and it dont take more then 10 seconds if i delete my temporary files. Confused

2, well, the preloader is a bug, because when i did convert it, it lost the preloader.

i have talked with the rest of the clan, to find some music as we want to use. (the song is at 7 mb, thats why it take so long)

i have being working with the orginal, so i maybe could fix it, and right now. it works okay, i dont know with the preloader, since i haven't uploaded it yet, (because of the song) but i think the bug will be fixed.

3. im not sure in what you mean, width or hight ? if it's the hight, then it's because im working on a roler "news archive" to place in. anf if i change the high, will it not make a big difference.

well thanks, and yes it's bigm but trust me, when there get a new song in the flash, (as not will be so big) the will you probetly load a bit faster.
the rest of the site, is because it got a image preloader script, and no, i wont change in it, because it did come with the template, and i could risk that something will be worse then better.

- Eliasr
eliasr
I might have redused a little bit on the size in the web files.

but it is running good when there not is anything unstable on frihost servers.
and now when the big flash is with another music (only 1 mb now instead of 7) and is fixed, then do the site loads faster, and the fixed preloader makes the flash looks right from the start.

please write a comment for my new updates
eliasr
i did fix the links to the Swf file yesterday a little after i wrote the update.

there will be comming a logo of croan ( a rock band as my brother is in ) with a link, because i support them a bit
gothicgeek
Uh, did you take down the link for some reason? There's no link in your post and you don't have a WWW button, so...can't really comment.
eliasr
LOL sorry, check www.hoh.frih.net

updates: new form (dansih only) is made and it works as it shall

trying to get to a tournament the 21,22 and 23 april, but we still need 3 guys to singup *sigh*
eliasr
we did not get to the turnatment, he did need 2 persons ... what a shame. we still dont got any cw and we are trying to get a 3 month server... but that will be toff we get our exsame in 13 days and then a little break to read before we get our second exsame
allenliu
The page takes much to long to load (5-6 seconds), and the design is choppy and rough. This site has great content, but a lot of refining is needed.
webbone
Whole sites look good,But the flash is so big to show!
And I don't like frame in the page!
Alie
A long uploading time of a page because of FLASH header element. Broken template (I'm using Internet Explorer Sad )
Here's the link to a pic:

Maybe you should chage colour or style of the forum borders to create the same colour gamma as in your site?
Records page cannot be found... HoH logo on the index.html page looks bad - try STOIK Smart Resizer for small pics resizing. Very nice program Wink
Change background colour of the server status block.

I like your colour gamma.
Nice navigation bar.
Very nice header.
krazycapital
I left before it finished loading. Stuff I noticed:
Why do you need a clock? All OS's have one on the screen (that I know of).
Lose the music. It takes forever to load. And I have my own going. I don't want to listen to forced music. Its a free country!!!
I use Firefox. I saw no snow. And isn't snow a bit last-season?
I use a high resolution. It looks aligned funky.
Frames are bad.
Thats it. I went back and waited for it to load. The header is cool! Without the music that is...
Blaster
I thought it worked fine in firefox to be honest. I loved the site untill I saw that you where using IPB. It puts unnessery ads on it. I say you just put up phpbb as to it looks a lot nicer.