FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Can we request C&D orders?

Neo7
This is the 3rd time my site was hacked and I'm pissed as hell...I know who the user is and he's been stalking me for sometime now (hacking several of my accounts on other sites) and this is really annoying me that he continues to destroy my site here.
Marston
Erm.. How has he been hacking your site? Have you informed Bondings about this?
Neo7
MySQL injection...and I did at one point to get a timeout error when I hit the send button...and I'm sill in a blue moon to retype it...
Marston
Did you report this to Bondings?
Rhysige
Report him to bondings possibly get him banned from the server, in the meantime though I suggest you add some basic cleaning of your inputs to make SQL injection harder.
Bondings
If he has a dynamic ip, then banning his ip would do more harm than good. Of course you could ban his ip-range but I won't do it for the whole server.

About the mysql injections, which software do you use? Mambo, phpBB, PhpNuke ... or something you made yourself?

A while ago I was thinking of installing mod_security which should protect against some mysql injections, but I didn't do it because of potential problems like with frontpage extensions and normal requests which are blocked. (even phpbb problems)
Neo7
It was a custom source code I got from ultimateGamer00 (he himself was hacked and brought it back with half a forum). It was similar to the late 2003 GameFAQs Message Boards.

I deleted it and everything and attempted to install pHpBB (not going so well...) and I'm thinking about Simple Machine forum.