FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Orkut

heady233
Hey does anyone here have orkut? I really need an invite. My email address is: heady233_at_gmail_dot_com
Jayfarer
It doesn't seem to spread that fast. I dont know anyone who's in it.
Exorcizer
What is an orkut? Maybe u could explain us what it is...
bazranz
Exorcizer wrote:
What is an orkut? Maybe u could explain us what it is...

It's what you go to the barbers for isn't it.
hofer
Ok, I will invite you.
kany
Well its really a sh*t place. Every boy of our university seems to use it and its useless. You just go on adding friends and well its the same as any other.
Shade of Blue
kany wrote:
Well its really a sh*t place. Every boy of our university seems to use it and its useless. You just go on adding friends and well its the same as any other.

Great...just what we need.

Another myspace, xanga, facebook, ifriends, etc.
Jayfarer
Shade of Blue wrote:
kany wrote:

Great...just what we need.

Another myspace, xanga, facebook, ifriends, etc.

The gimmick of this one is that it's backed by Google and it expands "organically". Meaning you can't sign up, someone invites you.
Da Rossa
Brazil commands Orkut!! Very Happy
But it is a very useful tool. You can find any answer in the swarm of communities forums.
tipikas
I'm in orkut too. In Estonia its quite popular, all my friends are there.
And its a good thing that users can search people by full name there. Therefore its possible to find many old friends there whu you havent seen for a long time.
swimfornoah182
ohh invite me plz. swimfornoah182@hotmail.com
guissmo
i cn't access orkut even 3 different people has invited me.

anway, i'm guissmo [at] gmail [dot] com, if anyone wants to make me try again.
Generic Superhero
orkut is perhaps the best networking site but it sucks when it comes to speed. i don't hav all the patience to endure 'Bad bad server. No donuts for you.' everytime.
kany
tipikas wrote:

And its a good thing that users can search people by full name there. Therefore its possible to find many old friends there whu you havent seen for a long time.

How can you search any one by full name or find your old friends when alot of people do not give their real names they just enter with their nicks and other fake names. usually they do like this , I have seen alot of people there with nicks instead of their real names. So it might be that your friend has not entered a real name then how are you going to trace someone.