FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I already have a sever

I have a server already from nourism. Would I be able to use that or do I HAVE to use fri host's server.

So far I like fri host but I do have 1 other question dealing with the points. What if I was to go away and I didn't have a computer with me. Would I get my account deleted?
n0obie4life
Once it's below -20 points, if you are going to be gone for a long period, make a backup.

And we don't host servers.
Srs2388
you can use your own server, you'll have to install stuff on it so it can script *note: if thats what you want* like install php cpanel mysql....... etc.
What do you mean by a backup. Like someone to post for you or do you mean like bring up your points before you leave.
n0obie4life
Backup of all your files. So incase if it's removed, then at least you still have your files on your PC.
SgtGarcia
It would be nice if it was possible to set your account inactive for a certain period so you don't risk losing your server when you're away for some time.
n0obie4life
SgtGarcia wrote:
It would be nice if it was possible to set your account inactive for a certain period so you don't risk losing your server when you're away for some time.

It'll bring more abuse to the service rather than helping people.

-close-