FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Guys, HELP!!! Script wanted!

Aalia
Guys, I realy need a test (quiz ) script!
I need to make something like exam on my site.
I need script like QuizShock, I qownloaded it from one host, but I can't install it normaly, couse I cant get to admin cp there.
Sappho
Too bad i am not a guy, cant help then Wink Nah, joking, i wouldnt suggest using QuizShock couse as far as i know its commercial product and those are not allowed to use here.

There are many free quiz scripts out there u may try for example http://nuedream.com/nuequizpro/
kv
Try this link

http://www.hotscripts.com/PHP/Scripts_and_Programs/Tests_and_Quizzes/
Rhysige
or making your own is fun Smile I recently did it for my site... I got the multiple choice auto scored and sent as a score via email to me and the long answer questions included with it too.
stormybaka
You could try Dodo Quiz.
Aalia
The deal id I need a script, thet will send me to the email the marks of the test. And if it's possible to be with time limit on every question...

Hellp, I real need it now!
Aalia
Anybody???
kenetix
It's kinda hard so find something like that, I tried searching something similar to what you want but couldn't find anything good
ftyrster
i have a quiz installment that requires mysql database but its very good ... if u wan to try it contact here:ftyrster@hotmail.com
clip
why not share it with the rest of us?

oh well, a quiz script with a time limit? javascript will be the answer! and php for checking the answers of course.
Aalia
ftyrster
I e-mailed you on thet adress.
ftyrster
my quiz
Requires PHP 4.3.0 and above
Mysql

·admin can leave comments before users take the test
·if they forget the password it send the password back
·when users sign up (you can set it to accept them automaticlly or admin to approve them)
·create differnet categories ex; subjects (math. science...)
·Main admin can give access to any user so they can create a quiz or make changes
·you can set expiration date on a quiz
·you can set time on each page once it expires they cant never take it again or set it on number of tries
·put password on a particular test
·statistics on that test
·all the grades from people
·users can leave comments on that test
·many other diff. features
Aalia
Pls if you can, give it ti me, i raly need it... Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes
ftyrster
Aalia i sent the quiz script that you wanted it, i hope you enjoy it Laughing
I'm the same person
These were the features
Requires PHP 4.3.0 and above
Mysql

·admin can leave comments before users take the test
·if they forget the password it send the password back
·when users sign up (you can set it to accept them automaticlly or admin to approve them)
·create differnet categories ex; subjects (math. science...)
·Main admin can give access to any user so they can create a quiz or make changes
·you can set expiration date on a quiz
·you can set time on each page once it expires they cant never take it again or set it on number of tries
·put password on a particular test
·statistics on that test
·all the grades from people
·users can leave comments on that test
·many other diff. features
Aalia
I have this error -

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/aalia/public_html/q/lib/constants.php:89) in /home/aalia/public_html/q/lib/login.php on line 18

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/aalia/public_html/q/lib/constants.php:89) in /home/aalia/public_html/q/lib/login.php on line 96
yahoo-tosses
you mind screwing your script? Laughing
Aalia
What? Confused
virtualpointer
[quote="Aalia"]I have this error -

[b]Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/aalia/public_html/q/lib/constants.php:89) in /home/aalia/public_html/q/lib/login.php on line 18

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/aalia/public_html/q/lib/constants.php:89) in /home/aalia/public_html/q/lib/login.php on line 96[/b][/quote]

I think we can give you some suggestions if you do not mind putting on the whole source code here.

I don't think there is anybody who can help you with only the line numbers of errors without source code, but the one who gave you the code.

I am wondering what kind of code that is, so curious, not open.
clip
Aalia wrote:
I have this error -

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/aalia/public_html/q/lib/constants.php:89) in /home/aalia/public_html/q/lib/login.php on line 18

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/aalia/public_html/q/lib/constants.php:89) in /home/aalia/public_html/q/lib/login.php on line 96

don't put header tags after the <html> tag. always, and I mean always, make it a point that you echo an <html> tag before putting header tags
Rhysige
if im not mistaking you should be able to put... what was the code...

Code:
ob_start('ob_gzhandler');

Add that just after session start and all those errors should go away if memory serves....
Aalia
In what file and where? I just a beginer in PHP...
Rhysige
I like putting it at the top of all files just after your first <?php tags That way it does its job the whole time.
xoox
My advice would be to signup on one of the free tutorials..learn it the hard way and then try them out on a free webhost like orgfree or even frihost. Keep trying it out..find mistakes that you make, ask the doubts you have on the PHP forums that you can easily find on the net and then finally when you are done, host your site.

That helps you in quickly making changes later to your site, otherwise you would only keep asking people all the time and its all a big waste of time.