FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Microsoft Office 12

Are you looking forward to office 12?
yep
33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
na
66%
 66%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 12

John6000
==================================
Animal
John6000 wrote:
it looks amazing and offers mnative pdf support and microsofts new docuement format codenamed "metro" this will content with adobes PDF document format.

If it already natively supports pdf, what's the point in having a new file type? Sure, it's really advanced and all the rest of it, but I'd be interested to know what useful features it has that OpenOffice doesn't have.
John6000
Smile yea i like open office but it doesnt format office files right when i want to open them
darn OOo

OOo = open office (for short)
onur
it is wonderful
cjtreid
Office 12 looks ace

But PLEASE don't talk about open office!
:-&
It is such a JOKE

I payed a blooming fortune for Microsoft Office 2003, and then my friens tell me that they use a cheapo version that's apparently better!

It's a load of rubbish Not talking
ocalhoun
cjtreid wrote:

I payed a blooming fortune for Microsoft Office 2003, and then my friens tell me that they use a cheapo version that's apparently better!

It's a load of rubbish Not talking

So... Microsoft is better because it costs more?
TheFaction
i think its just he doesnt want to admit he got ripped off for a program that costs that much when theres a much cheaper(lol free) version of the same exact thing that may even be better
ocalhoun
I will admit that MS office is better than open office...
However, this difference is not worth the difference in price.

Just like Photoshop is better than the Gimp, but the difference is not worth the price.
KHO
l have seen previews of this before, really like the new format, but other than that, there is already a download doe open office that gives you the ribbon Neutral and l found it through the microsoft website while looking for the BETA for office 12 Neutral
flashmoto
I am looking forward to it but i'm not really going to get it when it comes out.

I completely agree with ocalhoun. Open Office has it's weaknesses but microsoft office is priced so high that it's not worth getting. Unless you really need ms office, openoffice can do most of the basic workers/students needed things. It's good enough for me. It's compatible with ms office so that kinda takes away the huge problem. Very Happy
PuNGS
No, I'm not looking foward to Microsoft Office 12 since I mostly use Linux. Cool And I think OpenOffice is just as good as Microsoft Office and is a lot cheaper, so I'm sticking with OpenOffice for now.
Arnie
I'm using OpenOffice.org (you better write it well) because I can say so to all my friends and tell them they're dumb idiots for using MS Office. It feels so good to be 1337. Cool
Yes, this was sarcasm.
So anyway, let's talk about MS Office since that's the topic title.
cinta
im using MS Office 11..well.. i think i must have it..but..it expensive Sad ..
i will use another software..
webbone
I'm offten use office 2000,Because there have many of old word file in my office computer,and When I supply this file to my customer,They still use office 2000 and office 97!I'm afraid they can't open my file....