FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


My Stupid Brother





Billwaa
Anyone have any younger brother? They are annoying right? My younger brother is stupid! (Not quite, he have 160 IQ), but anywhere some reason he just have to take a shower when I wake up, brush my teeth and go to school. He just can't do it some other time. He lock the freaking door too! So I will be late. So this morning, 10 min ago. I bang on the door, he finally open up and my whole family is mad at me because I woke them up
raver
Billwaa wrote:
Anyone have any younger brother? They are annoying right? My younger brother is stupid! (Not quite, he have 160 IQ), but anywhere some reason he just have to take a shower when I wake up, brush my teeth and go to school. He just can't do it some other time. He lock the freaking door too! So I will be late. So this morning, 10 min ago. I bang on the door, he finally open up and my whole family is mad at me because I woke them up


ha ha... lmao lmao lmao Very Happy
Hey, he is your younger brother....teach him how to respect you and i`m pretty sure he won`t do that again....
Reaper
Is your pride that important to you that you cant merely ask ask your brother to do it some other time? Also if your so bugged about him taking showers and stuff before you do wake up at a different time, its not that hard to do. I'll walk you though it, ok first off walk up to the alarm clock and press the buttion to set it back say 30 minutes? and your done! problem solved.
And as for IQ you could have the lowest IQ in the world man and you could be a goddam genious, IQ Doesn't measure how smart you are it only trys to calculate and it cant calculate hard work devotion and a dream now can it? Also vis versa you could have the highest IQ in the world and be the stupidest person in the world.
Srs2388
Mine has almost gotten me in jail...
almost got my butt kicked
really pissed me off.... tons of times
but, im 17 and i look at it this way........ i'll be leaving soon i'll have my own place the only annoying thing then is bills lol
windval
i think your brother is really stupid~

so unlucky you are

poor boy~
izimngcubes15
Does your younger brother have to go to school around the same time you do? That sucks....I have one too....he always annoy me.
Billwaa
izimngcubes15 wrote:
Does your younger brother have to go to school around the same time you do? That sucks....I have one too....he always annoy me.


no, he go to school at 9:00 and I go to school at 6:50. I wake up at 6:35 to get ready. And he just have to take a shower at that time...

Beside that he isn't that bad at all. He stay up till 11:00 help me study my test, if it's not him I would of fail today.
S3nd K3ys
raver wrote:

ha ha... lmao lmao lmao Very Happy
Hey, he is your younger brother....teach him how to respect you and i`m pretty sure he won`t do that again....


Being as I'm the youngest of 6, I must say you're wrong.

My older siblings didn't earn my respect until after they realized I would ALWAYS get revenge, particularly when they're not expecting it.

And like he said, the parents are usually on the younger one's side.
Marston
Billwaa wrote:
Anyone have any younger brother? They are annoying right? My younger brother is stupid! (Not quite, he have 160 IQ), but anywhere some reason he just have to take a shower when I wake up, brush my teeth and go to school. He just can't do it some other time. He lock the freaking door too! So I will be late. So this morning, 10 min ago. I bang on the door, he finally open up and my whole family is mad at me because I woke them up
Why don't you just take a shower before you go to bed instead of in the morning?
Nutorious
i have a younger sister Very Happy
Exorcizer
I feel lucky being the only child Smile
yule
Is because your brothers age also small, therefore like this, later grows up has been able not to be dissimilar?
Billwaa
Marston wrote:
Billwaa wrote:
Anyone have any younger brother? They are annoying right? My younger brother is stupid! (Not quite, he have 160 IQ), but anywhere some reason he just have to take a shower when I wake up, brush my teeth and go to school. He just can't do it some other time. He lock the freaking door too! So I will be late. So this morning, 10 min ago. I bang on the door, he finally open up and my whole family is mad at me because I woke them up
Why don't you just take a shower before you go to bed instead of in the morning?


I take shower at night, I just need to brush my teeth, it will take less than a minute, just that he choose to take a shower at the time I wake up everyday. He is in 6th grade right now, hope he will learn.
albert
Maybe you can wakr up more earlier ,
then your stupid brother need to wait untill you finish using the toilet. Laughing

*I'm glad that I don't have any brother or sisters( Cool ) ,
but.......I have that kind of FATHER( Confused ) .......
kany
Well its a universal problem. The younger one also seems alittle stupid but actually he is not . How old may he grow he is still younger then you and you don't think he is capable of anything. and well you were always the same when you were passing at his age.
Scotty Too Hotty
Well i have a younger brother, but also i am a Younger brother. SO i get both sides of this. Its not as fun, but hey. You will grow out of it. I am 21, and my younger brother is 18. Its all good now. It didnt used to be but it is now. Its called Respect. Give him a little and it will go a long way.
Reaper
S3nd K3ys wrote:
raver wrote:

ha ha... lmao lmao lmao Very Happy
Hey, he is your younger brother....teach him how to respect you and i`m pretty sure he won`t do that again....


Being as I'm the youngest of 6, I must say you're wrong.

My older siblings didn't earn my respect until after they realized I would ALWAYS get revenge, particularly when they're not expecting it.

And like he said, the parents are usually on the younger one's side.


This is very true, the youngest in the family may seem the weakest but usually has the greatest control and abuilty to get out of trouble by blaming it on one of the older members of the family and this usually works.
frozenhead
Agreed with some of the guys here. Come to think of it, earn respect by respecting others and on how to deal with them. It'll surely backfire the things you do into others to you. It's in fact annoying.. sometimes... but we are older so you should be an example for them.

Saying "stupid" alone with a sibling means that you can't really earn their respect in the first place.
gonzo
Reaper wrote:

And as for IQ you could have the lowest IQ in the world man and you could be a goddam genious


or a pink flying monkey.


Quote:
IQ Doesn't measure how smart you are


oh?

Quote:
it cant calculate hard work devotion and a dream now can it?


uh.. that's because the "I" doesn't stand for work.

Quote:
Also vis versa you could have the highest IQ in the world and be the stupidest person in the world.


not bloody likely
S3nd K3ys
gonzo wrote:


Quote:
it cant calculate hard work devotion and a dream now can it?


uh.. that's because the "I" doesn't stand for work.


LMFAO!

Such a cunning point of view.
gonzo
S3nd K3ys wrote:
gonzo wrote:


Quote:
it cant calculate hard work devotion and a dream now can it?


uh.. that's because the "I" doesn't stand for work.


LMFAO!

Such a cunning point of view.



hheidle
I have an older brother and he is not just annoying... he is so envious of everything I have/do. Basically, he blames everything that is not right in his life on me, the little brother.
jawker
I think that's the fun out of it. Having someone annoy you would make your life or day more spicy hehhehe. I do believe it would be so boring not to have someone annoy you. When you guys grow and mature, you would only laugh at those moments. Godbless!!
benwhite
My older brother and I could never get along on a day to day basis until we'd both moved out of the house. Even now if we stay in the same place to long we fall back into our old routines. It's part of the brotherly relationship, you just got to enjoy it for what it is Very Happy
mstreet
I hear ya all the way. The one thing though you will realise when you are older that you will get along a lot better once they grow up a bit. I know it took me and my little brother to come to terms with a lot of things and it wasn't until he started actually taking his life a little more seriously that I could start relating to him and he can relate to me.
It does get better just wait til he is oh 25 or so.
Reaper
You can believe what you want gonzo but it still doesn't change the fact that they have proof that IQ doesn't decide how smart you are, no teacher would tell you that a high IQ makes you smarter then the rest because they know that it does not.
Also I never once suggested that it did stand for hard work so im sorry if you took it that way.
Rachael
LOL!

all i can say to that is:

im glad im and only child!! Laughing Very Happy Smile Razz
gowtham1990
ye s i too have a younger bro
they r 2 irritating

so u keeep rocking
tefa_taftaf2010
hahahaaaa
loooooooooooooooool Laughing Laughing Laughing
i'm so happy to be the only boy in my family
kaze89
I'm the youngest of 5. I and my siblings used to annoy the hell out of each other but now that we're older we can only laugh about it. We all get along great now and growing up with my siblings is an experience I wouldn't trade for anything.
One day you'll appreciate having siblings Wink
Sappho
Reaper wrote:
You can believe what you want gonzo but it still doesn't change the fact that they have proof that IQ doesn't decide how smart you are, no teacher would tell you that a high IQ makes you smarter then the rest because they know that it does not.
Also I never once suggested that it did stand for hard work so im sorry if you took it that way.


IQ actually is a number that reflects ur inteligence otherwise there would be no such a thing if its pointless. In school its more about knowledge, u can be intelligent or even a genius but if u dont learn of course u would be stupider than hard learner with average IQ couse u will know nothing. Smile
orangesprinkle
MY BROTHER IS SO ANNOYING!!! He's older than me and still doesn't know how to share! I go outside to jump rope and he's playing basketball and he's like"OH MY GOSH ORANGESPRINKLE* WHY ARE YOU OUT HERE"!!!!!! Then he starts hitting me with a basketball! I NEVER GET TO GO OUTSIDE and he's out there all the time!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad



*I don't want to use my real name
orangesprinkle
[quote="Sappho"]
Reaper wrote:
You can believe what you want gonzo but it still doesn't change the fact that they have proof that IQ doesn't decide how smart you are, no teacher would tell you that a high IQ makes you smarter then the rest because they know that it does not.
Also I never once suggested that it did stand for hard work so im sorry if you took it that way.


IQ actually is a number that reflects ur inteligence otherwise there would be no such a thing if its pointless. In school its more about knowledge, u can be intelligent or even a genius but if u dont learn of course u would be stupider than hard learner with average IQ couse u will know nothing. Smile[/quote


what?
watersoul
Wow, a post 'bumped up' from over 5 years ago?!
orangesprinkle wrote:
I go outside to jump rope and he's playing basketball and he's like"OH MY GOSH ORANGESPRINKLE* WHY ARE YOU OUT HERE"!!!!!! Then he starts hitting me with a basketball! I NEVER GET TO GO OUTSIDE and he's out there all the time!!!!!!!!!!!

I reckon I would have started a new topic about why I couldn't 'jump-rope' outside Rolling Eyes
_AVG_
Well, to be honest, my younger brother bullies me sometimes (and takes advantage of my good nature, the rat b*****d Twisted Evil ). But when it's convenient to him (ahem, when he needs my help for anything), he actually sucks up to me. I miss the little guy ...
standready
watersoul wrote:
Wow, a post 'bumped up' from over 5 years ago?!

So it seems.

I am a younger brother. I give as good, if not better, than I get.
iman
Why don't you just wake up earlier so you're not late? Also, for revenge
ProfessorY91
I have to admit, the way the OP's story was written made me laugh more than the story itself. I don't have any brothers or sisters, and I'm perfectly happy about it.
CheDragon
been there... done that
achowles
Uh guys? This was five years ago. I don't think it's going to be an issue anymore.

As for IQ, it's just a tweaked test to measure sanity. It's by no means perfect. And before you go thinking I've got a low IQ hence why I'm calling the test meaningless, I haven't taken it.
ankitdatashn
Siblings some times do irritate,
But that's not the only fate,
They do help us when we are in need,
Let both of you grow the warmth seed... Smile
deanhills
achowles wrote:
As for IQ, it's just a tweaked test to measure sanity. It's by no means perfect. And before you go thinking I've got a low IQ hence why I'm calling the test meaningless, I haven't taken it.
Well said. I wish common sense can also be part of an "intelligence" test. Although I guess that would be a real difficult test to design. Twisted Evil
chasbeen
Mine put the AAA's in annoying.
Hmmmm maybe I punched him too much when he was small?
sudipbanerjee
I have an younger brother and I am lucky we both love each other very much.
nepalstar
I'm the eldest son of my parents, I've one younger brother. I feel very lucky getting him as my younger brother because he is really helpful, cooperative, caring, etc... he helps me as and when needed.

but sometime he also annoying me... but that's natural...! so I sincerely thank to god for giving me such a lovely/kind/helpful/cooperative younger brother in my life..!
shivaghimire
I don't have brother, I am a single son, if I had one. Don't mind, there is nothing good or bad but thinking makes it so.
Enjoy this school age, its too good while remembering in older days.. hahahaa
shivaghimire
I don't have brother, I am a single son, if I had one. Don't mind, there is nothing good or bad but thinking makes it so.
Enjoy this school age, its too good while remembering in older days.. hahahaa
Related topics
Stupid Ad
Just plain Stupid "Hacking"
WAR OF THE WORLDS!
Who is Stupid?
Tv and the reallity shows
Stupid MSN virus
My young brother presents....
Need Logo for our brother site
why should we pay stupid people to rebuild their homes?
Porn in school....
Big brother is watching closer and closer..
What did Bush lie about?
My Text Based rpg
Please Help w/ my Stupid power [Resloved]
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.