FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

could I get???

ali_napso
could I Get A hebrow virsion of Cpanel?
Bondings
I don't think that there is a hebrew version available, sorry.
n0obie4life
can we get new skins for the cpanel?!
Maka
Don't really see the point in cpanel skins, it's not like your looking at it a lot. Confused
meangurl
n0obie4life wrote:

not sure if you're referring to RVSKINS but if it is then please let me continue. i heard that RVSKINS cost a lot, but sometimes, I think having an RVSKIN is not worthy for a free hosting. just come to think of it, having a 250 disk space, 10gb bandwidth and unlimited add-ons are more than enough. why would you ask for more?
ali_napso
meangurl wrote:
n0obie4life wrote:

not sure if you're referring to RVSKINS but if it is then please let me continue. i heard that RVSKINS cost a lot, but sometimes, I think having an RVSKIN is not worthy for a free hosting. just come to think of it, having a 250 disk space, 10gb bandwidth and unlimited add-ons are more than enough. why would you ask for more?

you right about that it is even better from buten one but I have seen in the Cpanel and that mybe you have it that all....... Rolling Eyes
n0obie4life
Maka wrote:
Don't really see the point in cpanel skins, it's not like your looking at it a lot. Confused

yeah, i am Wink. i'm staring at the cpanel everyday uploading the latest files for my friends to download (homework..wateva the thing called Australian Maths Competition)
meangurl
n0obie4life wrote:
Maka wrote:

yeah, i am Wink. i'm staring at the cpanel everyday uploading the latest files for my friends to download (homework..wateva the thing called Australian Maths Competition)

lol if you really want it so bad, donate some money to bonding to get what you want, we can benefit from it as well Laughing
Bondings
Even if you would give me money, it wouldn't help. I don't know how to install another language and I'm not even sure if a Hebrew cpanel exists.
n0obie4life
Bondings wrote:
Even if you would give me money, it wouldn't help. I don't know how to install another language and I'm not even sure if a Hebrew cpanel exists.

bondings, it was about cpanel skins Rolling Eyes
Bondings
n0obie4life wrote:
Bondings wrote:

bondings, it was about cpanel skins Rolling Eyes

Ok, lol, now I see, but the original topic was about a Hebrew cpanel. Wink
n0obie4life
weee, so planing to install extras?
Bockman
n0obie4life wrote:
weee, so planing to install extras?

n0ob i think the only "extras" available for now are the cPanel updates that were made. cPanel already has most necessary options and messeing with it implies too much work...

Be Well Cool