FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Bulk Money transfer persons

hilinkers
Somebody let me know how can i get rid of African specially Nigerian bulk money transfer persons, my mailbox is always full of their offers.............
iridios
Easiest way to rid yourself of that spam would be to change your email address then not give the new one out. Otherwise you will need to setup an extensive set of filters to filter out the unwanted mail.
bazranz
Not only these 'money transfer' deals, what about all those emails promising all kinds of sexual improvements.

I don't wish to sound holier than thou, but do people actually respond, and give personal details to these phishers.
speedlikecy
i think is spam!!!!
coolclay
Send them to me, I what to get lots of money sent to me from Nigeria, I mean everyone is so rich over there, they just throw millions around. I once got an email from a long lost relative named Jamal that lived in Nigeria, he had recently died and left all his money to no one so they tracked me down and offered to give it to me, I then gave them all my bank account numbers, passwords, PINs, and would you believe he never even sent the money.

Ok just kidding but I get lots of those emails too but gmail automatically filters them out. They are really funny to read some time, some of the storys and plot lines they make up are so elaborate.
bassgs_17
Gmail rocks, I agree. But if you cannot change providers, then... You're out of luck. By the way, Gmail gives you over 2 gigs, so that's why they rock. (no ranting about other services please!)
-Aquastrike