FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Chitika-What's the deal?

Phil
I've been trying to get Chitika ads on my site for about 2 months now. I've been turned down twice. No biggie. My problem is that I get nothing but a automated response saying I've been turned down. I 've tried to contact them through their support center to find out my I was turned down. I've gotten no response in 6 attempts.

I had no problem with google ads so I'd really like to know what I could do to get accepted by Chitika. If anyone could give me some advice, I'd love to hear it.
The page is www.nosaintshistory.com.

Thanks.
Bondings
It's not a big loss, turned down by chitika, unless you have a product-related website, you won't earn much.

But about your website, it looks ok to me, but recently they became much tougher to accept new sites. Maybe try to use another website.
Phil
Bondings,
Could I ask, how does Frihost do with all the advertising you put on the forums? I've heard forums don't generally do well with pay-per-click ads.
Is it worth your while?
Bondings
Phil wrote:
Bondings,
Could I ask, how does Frihost do with all the advertising you put on the forums? I've heard forums don't generally do well with pay-per-click ads.
Is it worth your while?

Not really, but the forums are really big, so that makes it a bit better. But it still happens that after 20000 impressions there still is no single click on the ads.
Phil
wow, and I get discouraged after 1500 impressions and no clicks.
I must say though, Since I've got adsense I am more inclined to notice the ads on other people's sites, whereas before I didn't give them a second thought.
vignesh_natraj
Chitika also demands a lot of impressions a day around 10000 Exclamation
Simulator
I had no problem getting on it....