FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

design problem

studygroup
i have problems with designing ainess problems , anyone can help me it requires photoshop knowledge
MistaKiula
Designing 'ainess'?
cbf-cma
make sure you select "ainess deinterlacing" under the tools window. It is important to set it to at least 23 pixels before using any type of paint brush. Otherwise, you'll end up with a selection that won't register on the image if it is setup properly. Did that help?
jeffsolodky
"Ainess" is that really a word, or are you just messing around with us? Sounds like "anus" if you asked me, or is it really a word?
cbf-cma
That reminds me, I forgot to mention that you should check your ainess size before inserting objects in photoshop. It doesn't like it when you just ram in some 3d pic without deinterlacing your ainess.
Tex_Arcana
jeffsolodky wrote:
"Ainess" is that really a word, or are you just messing around with us? Sounds like "anus" if you asked me, or is it really a word?

I know what you mean. I know a few professional web designers and to hear them talk the "Ainess" that gives them the most problems are the clients.
riv
Tex_Arcana wrote:
jeffsolodky wrote:

I know what you mean. I know a few professional web designers and to hear them talk the "Ainess" that gives them the most problems are the clients.

Is that supposed to be a pun?
I've never heard of the word 'Ainess' before, so I don't think I will be able to help anyone here, unless some helps me first... By the sound of it, 'Ainess' appears to be a tool or an option in Adobe Photoshop...? Confused
Tex_Arcana
riv wrote:
Tex_Arcana wrote:

Is that supposed to be a pun?
I've never heard of the word 'Ainess' before, so I don't think I will be able to help anyone here, unless some helps me first... By the sound of it, 'Ainess' appears to be a tool or an option in Adobe Photoshop...? Confused

Yeah that was a pretty poor pun. I'm not a true PUNisher like cbf-cma. Those puns were pure gold.
mabuhay
Was this post orginally supposed to be a joke?