FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The banner i just made :D

Nutorious
My first time with photoshop, been learning for about an hour on it now, but heres my first banner i created with it Very Happy (i did have a little experince before tho because i use to use paintshop pro)

knux
nice use of the alpha and ambience looks like the skeleton is peering thorugh the flames nice effect also on the text very nice glow shadow.
John6000
Surprised COOL that must have taken ages to make , like it Wink
IceCameron
I dont know, the skeleton looks horrible to me. The outlines are so clear.
It would help alot iff you made them blur a little.
Nutorious
1st:

2nd:

Tried to smudge in the edges a lil with a blur on the second one, also changed the face Very Happy
Nutorious
Updated a bit more

AtyPics
I'm not a fan, I don't really like this kind of graphics... Confused
Destructino
OH man thats cool...especialy the electric one...Great job!
carl005
instead of embossing the text and using glow (both effects make it look goofy), find an actual font that'd look better, and keep it flat so to say. there's plenty of fonts out there, and if you don't have any on your computer, just download them.
AlexC
i wish that i could do that well with photoshop, i suck at it
theo
i think u may change the font style coz itz quite weird
Remzo
I liked the second version. Good work.
a_dubDesign
might I suggest just redoing the selection of the skull, that way you can just feather the edges, the smudge is kinda ugly, plus theres a big indent that doesn't look like it belongs on the right side. I would also make the skull bigger, if its possible to do without distortion.
Definetly don't ignore fonts. That font does nothing with the rest of the picture. I could very easily pull it off there and stick it on a bank site and it would look fine. DaFont.com has tons you can download that would look sweet with that picture.
I'm not a big fan of the lightning animation, but if you used the skull to mask parts of that out you could make it look like parts are going behind the skull.
jeffsolodky
No offense, but I just don't like it. I mean, are you some demonic sadistic that has a pentagram sliced into your palm and sunday mornings you get up for the church of Lucifer? I didn't think so. So why make an animation that looks like that? I mean, it is your own choice and all, but I just don't like these demonic signatures and avatars that people have. Plus the blur looks awful. Sorry for being so hard on you.
IceCameron
jeffsolodky wrote:
No offense, but I just don't like it. I mean, are you some demonic sadistic that has a pentagram sliced into your palm and sunday mornings you get up for the church of Lucifer? I didn't think so. So why make an animation that looks like that? I mean, it is your own choice and all, but I just don't like these demonic signatures and avatars that people have. Plus the blur looks awful. Sorry for being so hard on you.

Wtf?
hahahahaha
You dont have to be some "demonic sadistic that has a pentagram sliced into your palm" to like skeletons...
Freakin god loving extremist.
prillan
its lovely for be the first time man Very Happy
Lenne
Wow! Amazing works! How do you do that?