FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Easily win 1FRIH$ here

Nutorious
Heres the riddle... (would be more FRIH$ but as you can see i dont really have much lol!)

Ok you are in a solid room and in this room (which doesnt have doors or anything) there is you and a table, how would you get out?
manumiglani
no one can enter that room, so there is no question of coming out from the room.
Nutorious
ooo yes there is Wink
ashok
just break the wall using the table and get out... or the room is not having any roof.. u can comeout by climbing out with the help of the table..
Jeff_vella_leone
Nutorious wrote:
Heres the riddle... (would be more FRIH$ but as you can see i dont really have much lol!)

Ok you are in a solid room and in this room (which doesnt have doors or anything) there is you and a table, how would you get out?

You said that it doesn't have doors or anything right?
well for all i know, it could be that it doest have walls too
so u just walk out
lol
Nutorious
Nope it has a roof a floor and 4 walls, so it isnt just walk right out Razz
manumiglani
i think Nutorious is not sure of his quiz, and if he is then he should post all the things like floors just mentioning doors or anything is unappropriate,
joe_nl
You have to think a bit about this, just play a bit with the words.

Under here I have the solution I suppose, I colored it white, so you cant just read it. If you want to read it, select it with your mouse (do you say it like that? I dont really know, because Im from the Netherlands, and my fist language is Dutch of course).

Select the code under here:
>You look at the table, you see what you saw, you take the saw, cut the table in half. Two halves make a "whole", then climb out the "hole".<

Is it right?

// EDIT: hm... only the background of the page isnt white, and there is no light-blue... never mind.
Nutorious
You are VERY close with what you just said, but there isnt a saw in the room just you and a table but that was exceedingly close.
Nutorious
bah i will give you the 1 cos it was

rub your hands till they are saw, saw the table in half two halfs make a hole climb out of the hole
Jack_Hammer
Split the table into two halves, two halves make a whole, jump through the hole, and your out.
Nutorious
too late Razz
mOrpheuS
I know it's too late for the "grand prize", but I couldn't help but comment.

Nutorious wrote:
which doesnt have doors or anything

Did you say there were no doors ?
Just walk right out !
Rolling Eyes

Also following the highly logical answer to this "riddle", why do we need to saw the table into two halves ?
That table is already whole, isn't it ?
And so are you.

(so are a lot of other things inside that room.)
Just climb out anyone of them...
Rolling Eyes
Blaster
You forgot the mira part of it.

the answer is you take the table break the mira with the table leg and craw through the mira.
Rosanova
You say that the room doesn't have any doors or anything, then there wouldn't either be an table or me. So it's easy, as I don't is that the room there isn't any idea to try to get out.

Cheers! Smile

Nutorious wrote: