FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Great Site Ranking in Google

Marston
Hey you guys, I just found this at buzzle.com, and thought it was really interesting. I suggest anyone that would like to increase their rank in google should read it... Very neat stuff Smile.
shabda
Very important. Google has recently disclosed some parts of its ranking algo. So read this to know how you must maintain your site to get the bset ranks.
SoftStag
Interesting stuff, thanks.
mano
wow, i knew that google takes into account many things, but to check domain registration period... i couldn't come up with that Very Happy
Marston
What really surprised me is that they rank certian sites differently depending on the season.

The Google Algoritim must be amazing...
cambridge
age of domain - it makes sense and is not a mystery. seo experts know that.

google tries to index valuable and verified pages first. they believe old pages are verified and trusted. of course we can have different point of view.. but this is their algorithm, not ours.
Ljsk
Good find. Thanks a lot. I'll be sure to read this.
Pikokola
Glup... I think It can be count as a Tutorial I gues... th only problem is to fulfill all of them Mad
Marston
Haha, yeah, that's going to take forever. Especially if you have an existing site, with oodles of content and stuff. That'd suck - luckily, I stumbeled upon this page right after I started my latest project, meaning that I have very few changes to make to my existing pages! Smile
burningjacks
Thanks for the help. i will definitly try that out! Very Happy[/u]
dacode
Thanks, very valuable info !
WebSiteGuru
WOW! That is a nice to know information!