FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Design Help...

Marston
I need some help with this design I made. I like it so far, but I think maybe there's something missing... Can anyone offer some suggestions on what to add (other than content)?
noexes89
I think it's good, if a little small with-wise. I think it needs more space between items in lists, such as the latest forum posts at the bottom of the page. It is also hard to see in that list the significance of each item, so that's probably the ugliest part of the page. I also think that the text could stand to be a little bigger, I like it better when I increased it myself. But the header is good, and the colors are pleasant.
Marston
Yeah I'm probably going to put on one of those text resizing dohickeys. I didn't really understand what you were saying about the list, though...
riv_
Looks pretty good to me, professional. I'd maybe add some color. Maybe a strong colour to the body (or a wrapper div if you prefer) just to make it look a little more full and make the content stand out a little more.
(I think you may have forgotten a <br /> tag after Script 5?) Otherwise, I'd use some whitespace to separate your lists and quotes from your paragraphs a little more. Either by adding some padding to the paragraph element, or changing your lineheight... you can also use the blockquote attribute, if you like the way it looks.
I like the shading and the rounded corners!
Marston
Yeah, I was beginning to think that I need to change up the lists a bit..