FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Star Wars - Republic Command

Cassiowt
I finished to install this game, and to be more than 3 hours in front to the computer, it is the best game of 1 person who I already played, the graphs are fantastic the sensational plot. I recommend for all that one that are fans of Star Wars, and had always dreamed in participating of battles in the Clonics Wars that do not leave to acquire this game.
Tsubakii
It's really that good huh? Hmmm then I think I'll look into it. I've played quite a few star wars games, and haven't really been dissapointed too many times by them.
ocalhoun
Battlefront 1 is my pick for best star wars game ever.
s43ros
I downloaded the demo and thought it was pretty cool. However, I recently got Battlefront 2 and I like much more.
Cassiowt
ocalhoun wrote:
Battlefront 1 is my pick for best star wars game ever.

I believe that two types of games are different I also taste very To play Battlefront, as much the I how much the II. The comparison that I made was in relation the games of first person type shotgun, comparing in relation Quake Team Enclosure for bullfighting, Nemesis, Diablo, etc..
djcaution
I dont know how the pc version is but I have republic commando for xbox and it totally sucks. Dont get it for xbox.
teriyaki
definately agree.. awesome graphic
ForceRun
Well, it only took me 3 hours to win the game. Yea, it was fun; but after 3 hours I uninstalled gamed the game. There was no more playablity in the game. The multiplayer is worthless, and the singleplayer is only good for one play through. So if you like to blow $40+ on 3 hours go ahead, other wise get battlefront 2 to cure your Star Wars needs.

Game on...
Cassiowt
Definitively I must be very bad in this type of game, already I am playing more than the 10 days, more or less two hours per day, and they do not stop to appear new races of enemies and planets. Already I dominated all the forms to command mus Clones, is very legal to interact with them.
joemanspace
try Battlefront 2 i like it
MasterMilotic
These games seem very nice... but I prefer Star Wars games with lightsabers.